See how to get paid on time
Use online invoice payments
Add online payment options to your Xero invoices so customers everywhere can pay you by card or direct debit.
- Stripe lets customers pay by debit card, credit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay
- GoCardless allows customers to pay by direct debit
- Other payment solutions are also available
Get paid from the invoice
Businesses using online payment options with Xero invoices get paid faster, and it’s easy to do.
- Connect a payment solution to online invoices in Xero
- Email an invoice for the customer to view online
- A ‘Pay now’ button lets customers pay by card or direct debit
Better online protection
Xero online invoices and payments provide better protection from fraudulent activity.
- Unlike PDFs, online invoices are hard to tamper with
- Data in Xero is protected by multiple layers of security
- Payment solutions that connect to Xero have robust security protections and strong encryption
More about accepting payments
Use online invoice payments to automatically collect payments from repeat customers. For example, automatically collect bank-to-bank payments from your customer on the due date using GoCardless.See how to add a payment service
Make it easy for customers to pay your online invoices with debit card, credit card, or digital wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay. Stripe is a leading global online payment solution that can be used for one-off or repeat payments, and feeds transactions into Xero for easy reconciliation.Learn more about accepting online payments with Stripe and Xero
Get step-by-step instructions for setting up Stripe payments so customers can pay your online invoices with debit card, credit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay.See how to add Stripe as a payment service
Minimise late payments by automatically debiting your customer’s bank account whenever your Xero invoices are due. You can use GoCardless for recurring payments by direct debit. It’s integrated with Xero so scheduling and reconciling payment is a breeze.Learn more about accepting online payments with GoCardless and Xero
Get step-by-step instructions for setting up GoCardless payments so customers can pay your online invoices by direct debit.See how to add GoCardless as a payment service