Regional and global prize winners
A winner was selected in four categories, in each of seven countries, for a total of 28 winners, including a global winner in each category.
The prize winners
See the winners below and on social media.
All the winners receive US$12,500 and the four global winners receive an additional US$30,000.
Winners: Innovating for sustainability
Here are the winners in the innovating for sustainability category.
- Global winner: Constantia Food Club
- Australia: Suitcase Records
- Canada: More Granola
- New Zealand: Kiwi Skips
- Singapore: Style Theory
- South Africa: Constantia Food Club
- United Kingdom: Oat Float
- United States: Hand Me Up
Winners: Strengthening community connection
Here are the winners in the strengthening community connection category.
- Global winner: We Care Connect
- Australia: We Care Connect
- Canada: Building Up
- New Zealand: Toko Rugby Football Club
- Singapore: Art Outreach Singapore
- South Africa: Oranjezicht City Farm Market
- United Kingdom: The Together Project
- United States: Rock Recovery
Winners: Trailblazing with technology
Here are the winners in the trailblazing with technology category.
- Global winner: Buzz Burrows
- Australia: Natura Pacific
- Canada: Hoot Reading
- New Zealand: Buzz Burrows
- Singapore: Oysterly
- South Africa: Mygrow
- United Kingdom: Let’s Go Physio
- United States: SuvaNova
Winners: Upskilling for the future
Here are the winners in the upskilling for the future category.
- Global winner: The Seam
- Australia: Rattlepod Landscapes
- Canada: Scimar
- New Zealand: Intricate Developments
- Singapore: Oriental Remedies Clinic
- South Africa: Curate
- United Kingdom: The Seam
- United States: Moonlighter FabLab