See how online payments give customers more ways to pay
Free one time set-up, get started in minutes
It’s fast and easy to set up payment services in Xero so you can receive payments online.
- Connect a payment solution to online invoices in Xero for free
- There are no monthly subscription costs
- Only pay when your customer uses online payments or choose to pass some or all of the transaction fee on to them
Give customers multiple ways to pay
Add online payment options to your Xero invoices so you can accept payments by card or direct debit.
- Stripe lets customers pay by debit card, credit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay
- GoCardless allows customers to pay by ACH debit
- Other payment solutions are also available
Add click-to-pay to online invoices
Boost the image of your business with professional looking invoices that offer secure payment options.
- Set up and personalize invoice templates with your logo, a custom message, and a ‘Pay now’ button
- Let customers click to pay straight from the invoice, reducing the steps to pay, the likelihood of mistakes, and time spent chasing payments
- Send professional, friendly reminders to customers for upcoming or overdue invoices
Payments are protected against fraud
Xero online invoices and payments provide better protection from fraudulent activity.
- Payment solutions that connect to Xero have robust security protections and strong encryption
- Unlike PDFs, online invoices are hard to tamper with
- Data in Xero is protected by multiple layers of security
More about accepting payments
Use online invoice payments to automatically take payments online from repeat customers. For example, automatically collect bank-to-bank payments from your customer on the due date using GoCardless.See how to add a payment service
Make it easy for customers to pay your online invoices with debit card, credit card, or digital wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay. Stripe is a leading global online payment solution that can be used for one-off or repeat payments, and feeds transactions into Xero for easy reconciliation.Learn more about accepting online payments with Stripe and Xero
Get step-by-step instructions for setting up Stripe payments so customers can pay your online invoices with debit card, credit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay.See how to add Stripe as a payment service
Minimize late payments by automatically debiting your customer’s bank account whenever your Xero invoices are due. You can use GoCardless for recurring payments by ACH debit. It’s integrated with Xero so scheduling and reconciling payment is a breeze.Learn more about accepting online payments with GoCardless and Xero
Get step-by-step instructions for setting up GoCardless payments so customers can pay your online invoices by ACH debit.See how to add GoCardless as a payment service