Xero Limited – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw (Prize Draw) is run on behalf of Xero Limited with its office at Xero One, 19–23 Taranaki Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand (Xero).
- You are eligible to enter the Prize Draw if you are a Xero customer who is resident in Australia or New Zealand and you are 18 years or older. If you are a Xero employee or their immediate family, you are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must complete the entire survey in full.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entries open at 9:00 am New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) on Wednesday , February 8, 2023. Your entry must be received by Xero no later than 5:00 pm on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 NZST. You can only submit one entry into the Prize Draw per person.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to these terms and conditions and Xero’s privacy notice. You acknowledge and agree that your responses to the Xero survey will be collected and used by Xero in accordance with Xero’s privacy notice.
- Xero will select the ten (10) winners at random, by a computer process that produces verifiably random results, from all eligible entries.
- Each winner will receive one $100 NZD or AUD gift card (Prize). Prizes are not transferable, for sale, re-sale or auction and cannot be taken as cash. If, for any reason, any element of the prize is not available, Xero reserves the right to substitute another prize, of equal or greater value.
- If you’re a winner, Xero will contact you by email within 5 days of the draw to arrange delivery of the prize. If you don’t claim the prize within 10 days of Xero contacting you, you will forfeit your prize and Xero may award the prize to a reserve winner, or to hold the prize draw again.
- Xero may be required to publish or make available details of the draw, including the surnames and countries of the winners. You can object to your details being published or made available, or reduce the amount of information published or made available, by emailing email@example.com - note Xero may still be required to provide your details to a regulator if legally required to do so.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you consent to Xero using your name, business and photographs for any publicity associated with the Prize Draw without further payment or other compensation to you.
- Xero’s decisions on all matters relating to the Prize Draw (including eligibility of entries and the operation of the Prize Draw) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Other than liability that Xero can’t exclude or limit by law, Xero has no liability to you (including liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) in connection with the Prize Draw.
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support