1. This prize draw (Prize Draw) is made on behalf of Xero (UK) Limited (company number 06071722), with its registered office at 5th Floor, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH , England (Xero).
2. You are eligible to enter the Prize Draw if you:
(a) are a registered Xero partner and have completed the registration form for Xero Cyclosportive to be held on 15th September 2023 in Champneys - Tring;
(b) are a resident in the United Kingdom;
(c) are 18 years or older; and
(d) are not a Xero employee or an employee of a Xero nominated events agency.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw. You can only submit one (1) entry into the Prize Draw per person. No entries will be accepted after the 7th July 2023.
4. To enter the Prize Draw:
(a) tick the box labelled “Get me a free room” on the event’s registration form;
(b) Register by 7 July 2023 - 11.59pm.
5. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to these terms and conditions and Xero’s privacy notice (https://www.xero.com/uk/about/legal/privacy/).
6. Xero will select seventy (70) winners at random from all eligible entries on or before 21st July 2023. The winners will receive a voucher to claim their accommodation for the night of 14 September at Champneys, Tring. There will be a variety of room categories and all rooms will be allocated randomly as part of the prize draw. Prizes are not transferable, for sale, re-sale or auction and cannot be taken as cash.
7. If you’re a winner, Xero will contact you by email within 5 days of the draw to notify you that you have won. Instructions on how to redeem your voucher and book your accommodation will be shared in the email to redeem the prize. If you don’t confirm your acceptance of winning the competition within 10 days of Xero contacting you, you will forfeit your prize and Xero may allocate the prize to another eligible entry (also to be drawn at random).
8. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent to Xero using your name, business and photographs for any publicity associated with the Prize Draw without further payment or other compensation to you. Xero may also be required to publish or make available details of the draw, including the surnames and counties of the winners. You can object to any of these details being published or made available, or reduce the amount of information published or made available, by emailing email@example.com - note Xero may still be required to provide your details to the Advertising Standards Authority.
9. Xero’s decisions on all matters relating to the Prize Draw (including eligibility of entries, location and date of the event, and the operation of the prize draw) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Other than liability that Xero can’t exclude or limit by law, Xero has no liability to you (including liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) in connection with the Prize Draw.
11. The Prize Draw is governed by the laws of England and the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the Prize Draw.