1. This prize draw (Prize Draw) is made on behalf of Xero (UK) Limited (company number 06071722), with its registered office at 5th Floor, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH , England (Xero).
2. You are eligible to enter the Prize Draw if you:
(a) complete a survey at the Digital Accountancy Show on Thursday 15 June 2023 when you visit the Xero stand or attend a Xero Workshop or complete the Xero section of the Digital Accountancy Show post event survey;
(b) are a resident in the United Kingdom;
(c) are 18 years or older; and
(d) are not a Xero employee or an employee of a Xero nominated events agency.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw. You can only submit one (1) entry into the Prize Draw per person. No entries will be accepted after the 23rd June 2023.
4. To enter the Prize Draw either:
- visit the Xero Stand at the Digital Accountancy Show 2023 and complete the survey and enter your contact details (including your name, email address and phone number);
- attend a Xero Workshop at the Digital Accountancy Show 2023 and complete the survey and enter your contact details (including your name, email address and phone number); or
- complete the Digital Accountancy Show post event survey which Digital Accountancy will send to you by email and give the Digital Accountancy Show permission to share your contact details with Xero for purposes of the Prize Draw.
6. Xero will select one (1) winner at random from all eligible entries on or before 30 June 2023. The winner will receive a voucher to claim a deluxe sharing hamper worth £55. Prizes are not transferable, for sale, re-sale or auction and cannot be taken as cash.
7. If you’re the winner, Xero will contact you by email within 5 days of the draw to notify you that you have won. A link will be shared in the email to redeem the prize. If you don’t confirm your acceptance of winning the competition within 10 days of Xero contacting you, you will forfeit your prize and Xero may allocate the prize to another eligible entry (also to be drawn at random).
8. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent to Xero using your name, business and photographs for any publicity associated with the Prize Draw without further payment or other compensation to you. Xero may also be required to publish or make available details of the draw, including the surnames and counties of the winners. You can object to any of these details being published or made available, or reduce the amount of information published or made available, by emailing email@example.com - note Xero may still be required to provide your details to the Advertising Standards Authority.
9. Xero’s decisions on all matters relating to the Prize Draw (including eligibility of entries, location and date of the game, and the operation of the prize draw) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Other than liability that Xero can’t exclude or limit by law, Xero has no liability to you (including liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) in connection with the Prize Draw.
11. The Prize Draw is governed by the laws of England and the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the Prize Draw.
Start using Xero for free
Access Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support