Xero Cyclosportive 2023 terms and conditions
Xero (UK) Limited (Xero) is excited to welcome you to Xero Cyclosportive 2023.
Xero (UK) Limited (Xero) is excited to welcome you to Xero Cyclosportive 2023. Your registration includes entry for one person to the Xero Cyclosportive 2023 on the date that you have booked (the Event).
Terms and conditions
These terms will apply to everyone who attends the Event. When you register, you acknowledge and accept these terms in full. If you are registering more than one person, you acknowledge and accept these terms in full on behalf of each person included in your registration and confirm that you have consent from each person to disclose their personal information to us.
- Xero reserves the right to reject or accept your registration at any time in its absolute discretion. If your registration is rejected by Xero, we will notify you by email.
- During the Event, you agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Xero or venue management in relation to the Event, including compliance with relevant laws, occupational health and safety requirements, and venue guidelines. If you act in any way which Xero considers to be detrimental to Xero or the Event, then Xero has the right to remove you from the Event.
- All riders when registering and signing in agree to ride according to the Highway Code and Road Traffic Act and show respect and consideration for other road users. The roads are not closed for this event.
- You acknowledge that the material presented at the Event is copyrighted and cannot be re-used in whole or part without the written express permission of Xero or its licensors.
- All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you provide any information, including personal details, to any other parties (Third Parties) at the Event, then the Third Party may use this information in accordance with its own policies. Xero makes no representations or warranties about how a Third Party may retain, use or disseminate your information.
- During the Event, employees and/or representatives of Xero may be taking photographs and audio and visual recordings of the Event. Such photography and audio and visual recordings may include images and/or recordings of you, including any interview with you at the Event. You acknowledge and agree that your image and voice and any interview with you may be included and Xero may use such photography and audio and visual recordings in perpetuity for its own purposes, including advertising and marketing purposes, and that you will not be entitled to any compensation for the use or your image or voice in association with your attendance at the Event.
- Xero reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability.
- All guarantees, representations, conditions and warranties of any nature are expressly excluded. However, nothing in these terms seeks to limit, exclude or modify your statutory rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Xero, its employees, agents and contractors will not be liable for personal injury or death, property damage, or any other loss (including without limitation, liability for negligence, breach of these terms of any other agreement), damage, cost of expense (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with the Event. This includes and is not limited to any losses associated with cancellation costs relating to travel, flights, or accommodation, should the Event be cancelled.
- If we provide you with a smart badge (Badge) to use at the Event, you will be able to use the Badge to easily exchange electronic business cards and provide your details to exhibitors and other companies that may be represented at the Event. You acknowledge and agree that any information you transmit using your Badge is at your own risk. Xero makes no representations or warranties about how those third parties may retain, use or disseminate your information. We may also scan the Badge for Event management and Event activity tracking purposes (e.g., analysing what sessions were attended)
You should read that policy as it sets out how we use the personal information we collect from you.
In addition, by registering as a delegate, you expressly acknowledge that your name and company name will be published in the attendee list found in the official Event mobile application, which will be made available to all other Event delegates, exhibitors and other companies that may be represented at the Event. You will have the option to make other personal information available on the official Event mobile application should you wish.
You will be provided with a smart badge ("Badge") to be used by you at the Event. The Badge contains technology allowing you to scan the Badge to easily exchange electronic business cards and provide your details to exhibitors and other companies that may be represented at the Event. You acknowledge and agree that any information you transmit to exhibitors or other companies during the Event by way of using the Badge is at your own risk and Xero makes no representations or warranties about how those third parties may retain, use or disseminate your information. We may also scan the Badge for Event management and Event activity tracking purposes (e.g., analysing what breakout sessions were attended).
If your Badge is misplaced or lost, you will advise the information counter so it may be deactivated. After the Event it is safe to dispose of your Badge as you wish, as it will no longer work.
You also consent to filming, sound recording and photography of the Event as an attendee and consent to the use by Xero of any such recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional and other purposes.
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support