- This prize draw (Prize Draw) is made on behalf of Xero (UK) Limited (company number 06071722), with its registered office at Bank House, Floor 5, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH, England (Xero).
- You are eligible to enter the Prize Draw if you are a Xero customer who is resident in the United Kingdom and you are 18 years or older. If you are a Xero employee, you are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must: (a) Complete the design research survey.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Your entry must be received by Xero no later than 11:59 pm on Monday, December 5th, 2022 GMT - Xero can choose to extend this date at its discretion. You can only submit one entry into the Prize Draw per person.
- Xero will select the five (5) winners at random from all eligible entries on Thursday, December 8, 2022. Each winner will receive one ₤100 GBP digital gift card. Prizes are not transferable, for sale, re-sale or auction and cannot be taken as cash.
- If you’re a winner, Xero will contact you by email within 5 days of the draw to arrange delivery of the prize. If you don’t claim the prize within 10 days of Xero contacting you, you will forfeit your prize and Xero may allocate the prize to another eligible entry.
- Xero may be required to publish or make available details of the draw, including the surnames and counties of the winners. You can object to your details being published or made available, or reduce the amount of information published or made available, by emailing email@example.com - note Xero may still be required to provide your details to the Advertising Standards Authority.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you consent to Xero using your name, business and photographs for any publicity associated with the Prize Draw without further payment or other compensation to you.
- Xero’s decisions on all matters relating to the Prize Draw (including eligibility of entries and the operation of the prize draw) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Other than liability that Xero can’t exclude or limit by law, Xero has no liability to you (including liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) in connection with the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is governed by the laws of England and the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the Prize Draw.
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support