Get paid using GoCardless and Xero
Xero works with GoCardless so you can automatically collect recurring payments as soon as your invoices are due.
Get paid up to twice as fast
Take control of when you get paid and cut out the stress of following up with debtors.
- Issue invoices and automatically collect payment on the due date
- The customer is always notified prior to collection
- Accept payments in GBP, Euro, AUD, NZD, USD and more
Low transaction fees and a low cost cap on domestic payment fees. Avoid hidden fees and card network markups.
Payments are automatically reconciled against your Xero invoices, saving you hours on admin.
- Customers only need to set up their payment details once
- Payouts are made to your bank account after being processed
- Your invoice is automatically reconciled in Xero
More about GoCardless and Xero
GoCardless is a bank-to-bank payment method. It uses direct debit, ACH and PAD to automatically collect payments directly from your customer’s bank account. Your customers only need to enter their payment details once, and that’s it. You’re authorized to collect all future payments without further action from your customer. Whether invoicing regular customers for variable amounts or for fixed, subscription-style billing, GoCardless is made for recurring payments.
Collect payments in an international currency and receive payout in your home currency with built-in foreign exchange. The GoCardless exchange rate is provided by TransferWise, with no markup added, so you get a fair rate.
Use Xero with GoCardless
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.