See how to manage contacts in Xero
See a full record of transactions
Get a complete picture in Xero of contact activity and history.
- View contact information and financials
- View account balances including foreign currency amounts
- See an overview of invoices, quotes, payments, bills, and notes and delve into the details
Store your contacts in one place
Update and access all your contacts with Xero.
- Look up contact details to get in touch with a customer or supplier
- Upload and save any important documents relating to a contact
- Add, edit and save notes about a contact for future reference
Access contact information on the move
Access contact information away from your desk with the Xero Accounting app.
- Have vital contact information at your fingertips
- Add/edit contact notes when you’re away from your desk
- Invoice your customers immediately using their stored contact details
More about managing contacts
Import multiple contacts into Xero ready for use in invoices, orders and bills. Use the CSV template file provided by Xero to label and format the details for importing. Optionally, include financial settings such as payment terms, discount and default account to use for sales or purchases in the import.More about importing contacts into Xero
Search for a customer or supplier from any screen in Xero to see their contact details, activity, payment history and notes. Search for a contact using name or phone number or address. You can also find contacts when creating a transaction like an invoice or bill.More about searching for contacts and transactions
Respond to verified requests from Xero contacts asking you to provide the personal data you hold on them, or to update or erase that data. Data that needs to be kept for legal reasons is put into a deep archive state where transactions are visible but the contact can’t be found.More about managing a contact’s person data