See how the app complements the way you work
Send invoices and get paid faster
Use the Xero accounting and bookkeeping app to create and send online invoices in seconds to help maintain a steady flow of cash into the business.
- Quickly add new customers when you’re creating a new invoice
- Instantly send an invoice, or convert a quote to an invoice
- For each customer, view the average time they take to pay, and unpaid and overdue invoices
See what's owed to you
Track your invoices from the accounting app on any device.
- Search and view invoices for a specific customer
- Check if an invoice has been viewed or paid by a customer
- Track payments and view invoice status to see who has or hasn’t paid you
Reconcile on the go
Review and match bank transactions over your morning coffee or in any free moment using the accounting app so your bookkeeping is always up to date.
- View all bank transactions that need to be reconciled at a time that suits you
- Match and reconcile transactions in a single click
- Use suggested matches to save more time
See cash flow at a glance
Get an instant view of cash in and out to help you monitor the numbers and the performance of your small business.
- Keep track of overdue invoices, bills, and bank balances
- Get an up-to-date snapshot of cash flow and profit and loss
- Reorder the info on the accounting app dashboard to quickly view what matters most
More about the Xero Accounting app
The Xero Accounting app provides all existing Xero users with real-time access to business information and the ability to manage financial transactions from a mobile device. The app is particularly useful for the self-employed and small business owners who often find themselves away from their desk but need to stay up to date with the bookkeeping and business performance.
The Xero Accounting app is an additional way for your small business to access key features of Xero. This includes bookkeeping tasks like creating and sending quotes and invoices, converting quotes to invoices, reconciling bank transactions, keeping records, managing expenses, managing clients and suppliers, and monitoring your business performance. While not everything is available in the Xero accounting app, you can seamlessly work between your desktop or laptop and mobile device as you need to.Learn more about the Xero Accounting app