See how online payroll streamlines tasks
Payday filing sorted
Use Xero’s payroll software to simplify compliance with Inland Revenue requirements.
- Payroll administrators only need to connect to IRD once
- Employee pay details are filed automatically with IRD each pay run
- View payday filing history and amend information
Automated online payroll
Pay employees in just a few clicks using Xero payroll software. Payroll data updates the accounts automatically.
- Automatic tax, superannuation and leave calculations
- Flexible pay calendars, tax and pay rates
- Email payslips and let employees view them online
Reduce payroll admin and save time by giving your employees limited access via the Xero Me mobile app or the web.
- Let staff submit leave requests and timesheets for review
- Allow employees to view leave balances and payslips
- Use the Xero Me mobile app or My Payroll on the web
More about payroll
Employee leave balances are automatically adjusted when a leave request is submitted and approved. Xero payroll software comes with all the standard types of leave set up – plus you can set up rostered days off and time in lieu.See how to enter leave entitlements
Once employee hours are entered into timesheets, pay is automatically calculated. Time that’s entered on project tasks also flows into payroll timesheets.See how to add an employee timesheet
Give access to your employees to view payslips, request leave, or submit timesheets.Learn more about Xero Me
View a wide range of payroll reports to get valuable information on payroll activity, transactions, leave balances, timesheets, remuneration and superannuation.See the full list of Xero's payroll reports