Learn about the Xero App Store
Extend and customise Xero
Enhance your business capabilities by connecting apps to your Xero account.
- Tailor your Xero experience by connecting apps that meet the needs of your small business
- Build flexible, streamlined workflows using apps that integrate with Xero
- Add and remove apps as your business grows or your needs change
Streamline and connect your data
Automate time-consuming tasks and win back time to spend on the things that matter most to you.
- Streamline everyday processes with apps that automate and manage everything from your CRM to your cash flow
- Sync apps with your Xero account and data to get a more complete view of your business
- Reduce manual data entry: no more typing the same data into different systems
Find the right apps for the job
With so many apps that connect to Xero, it’s easy to find apps that work for your business.
- Discover apps built by experts in each category so you can connect best-in-class software
- Get apps that solve your business challenges, no matter what size, industry, or stage of growth you're at
- Connect apps that help with a specific function like reporting, inventory or managing cash flow
Get what you need in the Xero App Store
Easily discover certified apps that connect to Xero, all in one place in the Xero App Store.
- Spend less time searching for apps using industry and business function categories, and personalised app recommendations
- Select apps with confidence thanks to app ratings and reviews from verified Xero users
- Log in with your Xero details to easily try, buy and connect apps
More about integrating apps with Xero
Apps in the Xero App Store are categorised by industry. You can find apps for accounting, agriculture, automotive, construction and trades, education, franchises, health, hospitality, manufacturing, not for profit, professional services, property and realty, retail, and tourism.Find apps for your industry
Apps in the Xero App Store are designed to solve specific business challenges, and are categorised by their function. Functions include bills and expenses, CRM, debtor tracking, documents, ecommerce, financial services, inventory, invoicing and jobs, payments, payroll HR, point of sale, reporting, and time-tracking.Find apps for your business function
Different regions have different apps available to them. Either select your region at the top of the Xero App Store or log in to Xero to see the apps that are available in your region.Go to the Xero App Store
All apps in the Xero App Store have star ratings from one to five based on reviews by verified users. The reviews can be found at the bottom of each app listing page. Before submitting a review, the reviewer must log in using their Xero credentials.
The Xero App Store only features apps certified by Xero. Xero checks that the app meets prerequisites and reviews it against a list of certification checkpoints.
If you have an idea for a problem to solve that’s not covered by any of the existing apps in the Xero App Store, you can build a custom app or integration using Xero’s open API. There is also the potential to sell your app in the Xero App Store once it’s complete. You can build custom apps and integrations with the Xero Developer Centre, and if you need help, you can commission a certified Xero developer.Learn how to set up a custom integration
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support