Xero Education Month | Terms and Conditions
i. the Entrant’s Xero subscription is owned by a small or medium-sized business located in New Zealand prior to and during the Competition Period (SMB); or
ii. the Entrant’s Xero subscription is owned by a Xero accounting or bookkeeping partner which is located in New Zealand prior to and during the Competition Period (Partner); and
b. during the Competition Period:
i. to enter the first of the two competitions (First Competition), register for and attend at least three (3) webinars hosted by Xero as part of Xero Education Month; or
ii. to enter the second of the two competitions (Second Competition), register for and attend at least one (1) webinar hosted by Xero as part of Xero Education Month, and then submit feedback on that webinar in accordance with Xero’s request for feedback,
(together, the Competitions).
4. For the purposes of the Competitions, an eligible Entrant will be the SMB or Partner who owns the Xero billing account, and excludes any Xero customer trialling an unpaid version of Xero subscription plan and any customer in arrears on their subscription payments.
5. Xero’s decisions on all matters relating to the Competitions (including eligibility of entries and determination of winners) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. There will be up to ten (10) winners in total across both Competitions, made up of Entrants chosen at random by Xero that have met the entry criteria set out under clause 3, and each such winner will be drawn from one of three categories, as follows:
a. up to eight (8) winners randomly chosen from all Entrants validly entered into the First Competition (First Competition Winners);
b. one (1) winner randomly chosen from all SMB Entrants validly entered into the Second Competition (SMB Winner); and
c. one (1) winner randomly chosen from all Partner Entrants validly entered into the Second Competition (Partner Winner),
(each a Winner, together the Winners).
7. The Winners will receive the following prizes:
a. each of the First Competition Winners will be randomly allocated one of the following prizes:
i. an iPad Pro (2x prizes available);
ii. a one-on-one online training provided by a Xero Education Specialist for up to 2 hours, subject to Xero and the respective Winners arranging a mutually acceptable time (4x prizes available); or
iii. a voucher to attend a two day workshop with The Icehouse (https://www.theicehouse.co.nz/), subject to any terms and conditions notified to the Winner(s) by The Icehouse, and provided that the voucher must be redeemed during 2020 (2x prizes available);
b. the SMB Winner will receive a payment free period of 12 months on its current Xero subscription plan (excluding any subscription add-ons or third party apps, and provided that such free period must commence on 31 March 2020 and end on 31 March 2021, unless otherwise advised by Xero in writing); and
c. the Partner Winner will receive a double pass to Xerocon 2020 in Sydney, Australia, plus a Visa Prezzy Card valued at NZD$500 (subject to all terms and conditions of Prezzy Card available at https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions/).
(each, a Prize).
8. The draw will be conducted at Xero Auckland, 96 St Georges Bay Road, Parnell, Auckland 1052, New Zealand by [31 March 2020]. The Winners of the Prizes will be notified by phone, or using any other contact details the Winners have given us. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact a Winner, and that Winner has not responded within three business days, their Prize will be forfeited and Xero will randomly choose another Entrant from the applicable category under clause 6 to be the replacement Winner. In the event of any dispute, Xero’s decision is final.
9. Xero does not warrant that the Prizes will meet the Winners’ requirements or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose.
10. The Prizes cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits and cannot be split. An Entrant may enter into both the First Competition and Second Competition, but there will be a limit of one entry per Entrant in respect of each of the Competitions.
11. Any expenses (including travel, accommodation, food and beverage and any other costs) that may be incurred in relation to accepting or using a Prize are the responsibility of the relevant Winner.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competitions.
13. By accepting a Prize, each Winner agrees to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use each Winners’ likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Xero, Xero Education Month, and any Xero products.
14. By participating in the Competitions and by submitting any contact details, each Entrant consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Xero by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage You do not want to receive this information then please let us know, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send You.
16. These T&Cs are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Xero Business Edition | 50% off Business Edition for three months:
New customers to Xero are eligible to receive a 50% discount on the retail price of Xero Business Edition Starter, Standard or Premium plans in New Zealand for a period of three (3) months (the Offer).
To be eligible for the Offer, you must be a new customer based in New Zealand who has attended a Xero Education Month webinar, and have received Xero’s promotional email or direct communication.
To accept the Offer, use the promotion code EDUMONTH50OFF at any time before 11.59pm on 31 March 2020. This promotion code is not available to any existing Xero subscribers (which includes any subscriber on a trial with Xero), and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The Offer will apply to the first three (3) billing periods of your new Xero subscription, starting from the day you use the promotion code. At the end of the third billing period, Xero’s standard pricing for your selected Business Edition plan will apply.
The Offer is subject to Xero’s offer details.
Xero Plan Upgrade | 50% off upgraded plan for three months:
Xero subscribers on Partner Edition Cashbook or Xero Ledger plans in New Zealand are eligible to upgrade to any higher value Xero plan and receive a 50% discount on the retail price of that higher value plan for a period of three (3) months (the Upgrade Offer).
To be eligible for the Upgrade Offer, you must be an existing Xero subscriber on a Partner Edition Cashbook or Xero Ledger plan in New Zealand who has attended a Xero Education Month webinar, and have received Xero’s promotional email or a direct communication.
To accept the Upgrade Offer, use the promotion code EDUMONTH3UP at any time before 11:59pm on 31 March 2020. This promotion code can only be applied by the subscriber of the Xero subscription or by a principal administrator, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The Upgrade Offer will apply to the next three (3) billing periods of your current Xero subscription, starting from the day you use the promotion code. At the end of the third billing period, Xero’s standard pricing for the upgraded plan will apply.
The Upgrade Offer is subject to Xero’s offer details.