1. This competition (Competition) is run on behalf of Xero (NZ) Limited (NZ company number 4123758), with its registered office at 19-23 Taranaki Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand (Xero), and is open from 9am Friday 10th February 2023 to 11:59pm Friday 31 March 2023 (the Competition Period). Xero may extend, cancel or amend this Competition and/or review and update these terms and conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion
2. For Xero certified accounting and bookkeeping partners to be eligible to enter the Competition
An entrant (Eligible Entrant) must be an owner or employee of a Xero certified accountant or bookkeeper located in New Zealand (Partner) for the duration of the Competition Period
3. To enter the Competition, the Eligible Entrant must purchase a Xero Business Edition subscription or upgrade to a Xero Business Edition subscription using the promo code NUMBERS50 (Promo Code) .
4. There are two (2) prizes, each a $250 Prezzy card (Prize), available in each of the following tiers of the Xero Partner Program (for a total of 20 Prizes):
a. Accounting Partners in the Starter tier or below;
b. Accounting Partners in the Bronze tier;
c. Accounting Partners in the Silver tier;
d. Accounting Partners in the Gold tier
e. Accounting Partners in the Platinum tier;
f. Bookkeeping Partners in the Starter tier or below;
g. Bookkeeping Partners in the Bronze tier;
h. Bookkeeping Partners in the Silver tier;
i. Bookkeeping Partners in the Gold tier; and
j. Bookkeeping Partners in the Platinum tier.
5. The two (2) Eligible Entrants in each of the tiers listed in clauses 6 a.-j. with the most Promo Code uses during the Competition Period will be chosen as winners (each a Winner)
6. The Winners will be notified by phone, or using any other contact details you give us, on or prior to 5pm on Tuesday 4 April 2023. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact a Winner, and that Winner has not responded within three business days, or that Winner is unable to use the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Xero will choose the Partner or Bookkeeper in the relevant tier with the next highest number of Promo Code uses during the Competition Period as the Winner. In the event of any dispute, Xero’s decision is final.
7. Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Winners’ requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
8. The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits, and cannot be split
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero disclaims any and all warranties (express or implied) including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability. Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize or the Competition.
10. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use the Winners’ likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Xero and any of its other products.
11. By participating in the Competition and by submitting any contact details, each entrant consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Xero by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information, please let us know, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send you.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.