Prize on offer: See Schedule 1 for a table of the respective prizes
Enter by: See Schedule 2 for the list of respective dates - entries can only occur on the date of each respective event and must occur in person.
Prize competition terms and conditions
1. The Spin to Win Competition (the Roadshow Competition) is run on behalf of Xero (NZ) Ltd, with its registered office at 19-23 Taranaki Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011 (Xero), and each separate competition is open from the start and finish times at each of the respective in-person 2022 Xero Roadshow NZ events (Event) as set out in Schedule 2 (the Competition Period). Xero may extend, cancel or amend the Roadshow Competition and/or review and update these terms and conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion.
2. To be eligible to enter the Roadshow Competition (Eligible Entrant), entrants must only enter the Roadshow Competition at an Event listed in Schedule 2.
3. Xero employees and their immediate family are not eligible to enter the Roadshow Competition.
4. In order to enter the Spin To Win Competition an Eligible Entrant must:
a. Find the Xero ‘Spin to Win' stand at the relevant Event; and
b. Under the supervision of Xero staff at the stand, complete one spin of the wheel.
5. There is a limit of one entry and only one spin per Eligible Entrant in the Roadshow Competition.
6. Eligible Entrants will have a chance to win one of the prizes set out in Schedule 1 for the relevant Spin to Win Competition day (Prizes). There are up to 100 individual prizes available to be won on each day of the relevant Event. The value of each individual prize and the number of prize categories are set out in Schedule 1, including regular and premium prizes as set out in clause 8 below.
7. The Prizes will be made up of “Regular” and “Premium” individual prizes. All Eligible Entrants will be eligible to spin and win either a Regular or Premium individual prize.
8. The wheel will contain 12 sections labeled with six (6) “Yeah” and six (6) “Nah” sections. If an Eligible Entrant spins the wheel and lands on a “Yeah” section, the Eligible Entrant will win a Prize (each a Winner). If an Eligible Entrant spins the wheel and lands on “Nah”, they will not win a Prize and their entry into the Competition will be complete.
9. Once an Eligible Entrant spins the wheel and lands on a “Yeah”, the particular prize will be awarded immediately.
10. There will be one (1) Premium prize available on each Event day. The Premium Prize will be awarded to the Eligible Entrant who is the 20th person to spin and land on “Yeah” on the given Event day.
11. If on any given Event day, fewer than 20 Eligible Entrants spin the wheel and land on a “Yeah” section, then Xero staff will use their discretion to award the Premium Prize for that Event day to another of that Event day’s Winners.
12. Once all available Prizes have been won on an Event day, Xero staff at the stand will close the spinning wheel and no further participation in the Competition will occur on that day.
13. Winners will be required to collect their particular prize on the day of the Event, unless otherwise notified. If a prize is not collected as directed it will be forfeited and Xero will choose another Winner. In the event of any dispute, Xero’s decision is final.
14. Xero reserves the right to read out the names of winners on the day during the Event.
15. Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Winners’ requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
16. The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits and cannot be split.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition.
18. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use the Winners’ likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Xero and any of its other products.
19. By participating in the Competition and by submitting any contact details, each Participant consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Xero by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send you.
20. The Winner agrees that Xero may withdraw the Winner’s right to their Prize if:
a. Xero’s name is, or is likely to be in Xero’s reasonable opinion, damaged or brought into disrepute or ridicule by the Winner or by being associated with the Winner; or
b. The Winner is involved directly or indirectly in any situation (whether the relevant situation occurred before, during or after the Competition Period) which brings, or in the reasonable opinion of Xero is likely to bring, any of the Winner, Xero or the Competition into disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Table of prizes available at each in-person event:
TOTAL PRIZE POOL PER EVENT AND PRIZE VALUE
Item: Hamper containing products from Xero customers
Total: $150 incl packaging
Item: Xero Swag (assorted items)
Total: Up to $725
Total Prize Pool: up to $875