Prize draw competition terms and conditions
1. This competition (Competition) is run on behalf of Xero (NZ) Limited (NZ company number 4123758), with its registered office at 19-23 Taranaki Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand (Xero), and is open from 9am Monday 17 April 2023 to 11:59pm Friday 30 June 2023 (the Competition Period). Xero may extend, cancel or amend this Competition and/or review and update these terms and conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion.
2. For small business owners to be eligible to enter the Competition:
a. an entrant (Eligible Entrant) must be:
i. a Xero subscriber with an active subscription to either one of (i) Starter, Standard, Premium or Ultimate plan; or (ii) Non-GST Cashbook or GST Cashbook plan (a Subscription); or
ii. a new Xero subscriber with a paid subscription to Starter, Standard, Premium or Ultimate plan (a Subscription); and
b. the Subscription must be owned by a small or medium-sized business located in New Zealand (SMB) for the duration of the Competition Period.
3. To enter the Competition,
a. Eligible Entrants from clause 2(a)(i) must complete the form on this page and answer the following question: “What is the number of players that start on a pitch in an international football game?”(Entry); or
b. Eligible Entrants from clause 2(a)(ii) will automatically be entered into the draw upon purchase of their new Xero subscription.
4. There is one (1) prize consisting of:
a. Two (2) hospitality (Match Club) tickets to the FIFA Women's World Cup 2023™ final in Sydney on 20 August 2023;
b. Two (2) return flights departing 19 August 2023 (from Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch or Tauranga (Main Centres) to Sydney, and returning 21 August 2023 to NZL;
c. Two (2) nights 4.5 star accommodation for two at Skye Suites; and
d. One (1) $500 Visa Prezzy® Card (Prize).
Xero reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a similar product, if the stated Prize is unavailable at the time the Competition ends, or for any other reason at Xero’s discretion.
5. One (1) winner will be randomly drawn from all Eligible Entrants following the end of the Competition Period and before Friday 7 July 2023 (Winner).
6. The Winner will be notified by phone, or using any other contact details you give us. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact the Winner, and the Winner has not responded within three business days, or is unable to use the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Xero will randomly choose another Winner. In the event of any dispute, Xero’s decision is final.
7. Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Winners' requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
8. It is the Winner's responsibility to ensure that all passport and/or visa requirements are met. Any additional travel costs required during the Winner’s fulfilment of the Prize, including but not limited to, passport or visa costs, travel to a Main Centre, taxi or Uber charges, food and beverage costs or additional spending money are the responsibility of the Winner.
9. In order to claim the Prize, the Winner must provide proof of ID to Xero as requested or complete any other documentation required, in order for Xero to fulfil all ticket issuing obligations.
10. The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits, and cannot be split.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero disclaims any and all warranties (express or implied) including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability. Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize or the Competition.
12. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use the Winners’ likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Xero and any of its other products.
13. By participating in the Competition and by submitting any contact details, each entrant consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Xero by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information, please let us know, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send you.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.