By registering and attending an Education Month webinar, you are in the draw to win one of three prizes:
- One (1) Prezzy Card loaded with $500 NZD, plus one (1) free Xero Starter, Standard or Premium subscription for 3 months for those attending the Drive business success with Xero, Intro to Xero Payroll and Xero Me, Check your business viability or Set up your business in Xero webinars .; or
- One (1) Prezzy Card loaded with $500 NZD for an existing customer on a Starter, Standard or Premium plan or a customer that is invited into a subscription that is provided by their accountant or bookkeeper.; or
- One (1) Prezzy Card loaded with $500 NZD for an existing partner accountant, bookkeeper or financial advisor,
each, a Prize
Prize draw competition terms and conditions
1. This competition (Competition) is run on behalf of Xero (NZ) Limited (NZ company number 4123758), with its registered office at 19-23 Taranaki Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand (Xero), and is open from 9am Monday 2 May 2022 to 11:59pm on Tuesday 31 May 2022 (the Education Month Period). Xero may extend, cancel or amend this Competition and/or review and update these terms and conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion.
2. To be eligible to enter the prize draws (Eligible Entrant), entrants must register and attend at least one (1) webinar out of the series of webinars available during the Education Month Period.
3. For the purposes of the Prize Draw, an “Eligible Entrant” will be either:
a.A potential customer who has registered and attended the Drive business success with Xero, Intro to Xero Payroll and Xero Me, Check your business viability or Set up your business in Xero webinars Education Month (Potential Customer);
b.An existing customer, including customers that are invited into a subscription that is provided by their accountant or bookkeeper but excluding any subscriber trialling an unpaid version of the Starter, Standard or Premium plan and any subscriber in arrears on their subscription payments (unless otherwise specified by Xero in writing) (Existing Customer); or
c.An Xero certified accountant, bookkeeper or financial advisor who has partnered with Xero through the use of our Practice Tools, who manages and sells Xero subscriptions to their small business clients (Partner).
4. Eligible Entrants will be in the draw for a chance to win a prize. There are three (3) Prizes available to be won:
a. One (1) Prezzy Card loaded with $500 NZD, plus one (1) free Xero Starter, Standard or Premium subscription for 3 months for a Potential Customer.
b. One (1) Prezzy Card loaded with $500 NZD for an Existing Customer.
c. One (1) Prezzy Card loaded with $500 NZD for a Partner accountant, bookkeeper or financial advisor,
each, a Prize
Xero reserves the right to substitute the prize for a similar product, if the stated Prize is unavailable at the time the Competition ends, or for any other reason at Xero’s discretion.
5. Three (3) winners will be drawn from all correct entries. The Potential Customer winner will be drawn before Friday 27 May 2022. The winners for the Existing Customer and the Partner prizes will be drawn following the end of Xero Education Month on Tuesday 31 May 2022 and before Friday 10 June 2022.
6. The Winners will be notified by phone, or using any other contact details you give us. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact a Winner, and that Winner has not responded within three business days, or that Winner is unable to use the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Xero will randomly choose another Winner. In the event of any dispute, Xero’s decision is final.
7. Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Winners’ requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
8. The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits and cannot be split.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition.
10. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use the Winners’ likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Xero and any of its other products.
11. By participating in the Prize Draws and by submitting any contact details, each Participant consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Xero by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send you.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.