SBA Xero Upgrade Competition: March 2023
End of financial year is a great time to upgrade your clients to Xero and we’re here to help.
Prize draw competition and terms conditions
1. This competiton (Competition) is run on behalf of Xero (NZ) Limited NZ company number 4123758), with its registered office at 19-23 Taranaki Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand (Xero), and is open from 12:00am Wednesday 1 March 2023 to 11:59pm Friday 31 March 2023 (the Competition Period). Xero may extend, cancel or amend this Competition and/or review and update these terms and conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion.
2. For Xero certified accounting and bookeeping partners to be eligible to enter the competition
All entries (Eligible Entries) must come from a Xero certified accountant or bookkeeper who is a Small Business Accounting (SBA) employee located in one of the following SBA offices in New Zealand (SBA Albany, SBA Ashburton, SBA Auckland CBD, SBA Avondale, SBA Barrington, SBA Birkenhead, SBA Blenheim, SBA Blockhouse Bay, SBA Browns Bay, SBa Burnside, SBA Cambridge, SBA Cashel, SBA Christchurch Central, SBA Drury, SBA Ferrymead, SBA Flatbush, SBA Frankton, SBA Glen Eden, SBA Glenfield, SBA Hamilton, SBA Hawera, SBA Henderson, SBA Hibiscus Coast, SBA Hobsonville, SBA Hornby, SBA Howick, SBA Invercargill, SBA Kapiti Coast, SBA Karaka, SBA Kilbirnie, SBA Kumeu, SBA Lincoln Rd, SBa Lower Hutt, SBA Mairangi Bay, SBA Mana, SBA Manukau, SBA Manurewa, SBS Milford, SBA Mt Albert, SBA Mt Eden, SBA Mt Roskill, SBA Mt Wellington, SBA Nelson, SBA New Brighton, SBA New Lynn, SBA Newmarket, SBA Onehunga, SBA Opawa, SBA Orewa, SBA Pakuranga, SBA Palmerston North, SBA Panmure, SBA Papakura, SBA Papanui, SBA Papatoetoe, SBA Petone, SBA Ponsonby, SBA Porirua, SBA Pt Chevalier, SBA Pukekohe, SBA Remuera, SBA Riccarton, SBA Rolleston, SBA Rosedale, SBA Shirley, SBA Silverdale, SBA St Heliers, SBA Stratford, SBA Sydenham, SBA Takanini, SBA Takapuna, SBA Taradale, SBA Taranaki, SBA Tauranga, SBa Te Atatu, SBA Thames, SBA Timaru, SBA Wanganui, SBA Warkworth(Partners)) (Eligible Entries) for the duration of the Competition Period. To enter the Competition, a Partner must upgrade client/s to a Xero Business Edition subscription, or within a Business Edition subscription (including Starter, Standard, Premium and Ultimate), or from a Xero Ledger to Xero Cashbook, using the promo code SBAUPGRADE (Promo Code) .
3. There is one (1) prize available to be won, consisting of 2 x Xerocon tickets for Xerocon 2023 and $1000 to put towards an office event (e.g. morning tea or afternoon tea)(Prize)
4. The winning office will be the office that has the highest percentage use of the Promo Code during the Competition Period, relative to that office’s number of Xero clients (as at 28 February 2023). (Winner)
5. The Winners will be notified by phone, or using any other contact details you give us, on or prior to 5pm on Tuesday 4 April 2023 If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact a Winner, and that Winner has not responded within three business days, or that Winner is unable to use the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Xero will choose the Partner with the next highest number of Promo Code uses during the Competition Period as the Winner. In the event of any dispute, Xero’s decision is final.
6. Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Winners’ requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
7. The Winner will be fully responsible for any additional costs associated with attending XeroCon 2023, including any flights, accommodation, entertainment or other ancillary costs.
8. The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits, and cannot be split.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero disclaims any and all warranties (express or implied) including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability. Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize or the Competition
10. By accepting the prize, the Winner agrees to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use the Winners’ likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Xero and any of its other products.
11. By participating in the Competition and by submitting any contact details, each entrant consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Xero by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information, please let us know, or use the 'unsubscribe' feature on communications we send you.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support