Prize draw competition terms and conditions
1. This competition (Competition) is run on behalf of Xero (NZ) Limited (NZ company number 4123758), with its registered office at 19-23 Taranaki Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand (Xero), and is open from 9am Friday 14 April 2023 to 11:59pm Friday 28 April 2023 (the Competition Period). Xero may extend, cancel or amend this Competition and/or review and update these terms and conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion.
2. For Xero certified accounting and bookeeping partners to be eligible to enter the Competition:
An entrant (Eligible Entrant) must be an owner or employee of a Xero certified accountant or bookeeper located in New Zealand (Partner) for the duration of the Competition Period.
3. To enter the Competition, the Eligible Entrant must complete the Understanding your business priorities survey 2023 (Entry).
4. There are three (3) prizes available to be won by Eligible Entrants: SodaStream gift box valued at $250 (Prize). Xero reserves the right to substititue the prize for a similar product, if the stated Prize is unavailable at the time the Competition ends, or for any other reasons at Xero's discretion.
5. Three (3) winners will be drawn from all Entries following the end of the Competition Period and before Friday 5 May 2023 (Winner).
6. The Winners will be notified by phone, or using any other contact details you give us. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact a Winner, and that Winner has not responded within three business days, or that Winner is unable to use the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Xero will randomly choose another Winner. In the event of any dispute, Xero’s decision is final.
7. Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Winners' requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
8. The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits, and cannot be split.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero disclaims any and all warranties (express or implied) including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability. Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize or the Competition.
10. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use the Winners’ likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Xero and any of its other products.
11. By participating in the Competition and by submitting any contact details, each entrant consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Xero by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information, please let us know, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send you.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support