Collate client’s documents in packs
Combine reports, returns and PDF documents for signing from within Xero to help improve your workflow.
- Include published reports from your client’s Xero organisation
- Include tax returns from Xero Tax
- Include PDFs that you upload to Xero HQ from your computer
Prepare PDFs for e-signing
Add a signature line to PDFs within your Xero account as well as the names and emails of those who need to sign.
- Add multiple recipients and drag & drop where they need to sign on the page
- Add customised email messages before sending the pack to your clients
Share documents securely
Ask clients to visit a secure Xero portal where they can safely and securely e-sign documents.
- Recipients are notified by email and requested to sign documents
- Clients can sign in with their Xero login or create a free login to access the documents
- Receive notifications updating you on a pack’s status
Receive 25 free transactions
Purchase a Xero Sign powered by Adobe Acrobat Sign bundle. See the bundle pricing and the full Xero Sign T&Cs below.
- New Xero Sign accounts get 25 free transactions to use within 14 days
- Request e-signatures through document packs in Xero HQ or Xero Tax
- Bundles expire 12 months after the date of purchase
More about document packs
Bring together client documents in Xero HQ, add e-signature requests, then send them out to clients to sign using the secure Xero portal. To get Xero HQ for free, join the Xero partner program at no cost.See how to prepare and send a document pack
Micro bundles (150 transactions) are $150, small ones (600 transactions) are $400, and large ones (3000 transactions) are $1000. This pricing is in AUD and includes GST. The offer of 25 free transactions automatically applies to new Xero Sign accounts created from 12 October 2021.Learn more about bundles starting from $150
‘Transactions’ refer to the number of documents that include at least one electronic signature. Each document can be up to 100 pages or 10 MB. Xero Sign bundles expire 12 month after the purchase date. Unused transactions are not redeemable after that.See the full Xero Sign terms and conditions that apply (pdf)
To get started, you need to create an Adobe Acrobat Sign account and buy a Xero Sign bundle that can be used with either document packs or Xero Tax. Go to Xero HQ, click Ask > Document packs and then follow the prompts to sign up and purchase a bundle.See how to set up document packs and Xero Sign