See how to pay bills efficiently
Keep on top of bills
Stay on top of your business’s cash flow and see all bills that are due for payment.
- Get an overview of unpaid bills, expenses, and purchase orders
- See bills in draft, waiting for approval, or ready to be paid.
- Avoid late fees and build good relationships with suppliers
Save time on admin by scheduling upcoming payments and batch pay suppliers.
- Pay suppliers with multiple bills in one simple transaction
- Schedule payments in advance, so they’re all ready to go
Store bills in one place
Email bills and other documents to your files inbox in Xero for paperless record-keeping.
- Organise and file bills in folders
- Access your bills at any time, from anywhere
- Open and display bills on-screen as you’re entering the data
More about paying bills
Download an ABA file from Xero and upload it to your preferred bank account. Save time by paying multiple bills in one transaction, rather than individually, then easily send remittance and reconcile your payment transactions.See how to pay using batch payments
Improve efficiency by setting up repeating bills for as long as you need. Replicate your last bills from a supplier and then review, add or amend details as necessary.See how to repeat and replicate bills
Protect your profit margin by on-charging customer expenses. Just assign any costs recovered to the relevant customer when the bill comes in.See how to add billable expenses
See individual bills, credit notes and overpayments owed with the aged payables detail report and see how long bills have gone unpaid. For an up-to-date view, run the report after entering purchases and reconciling your bank transactions.See how to run the aged payables detail report