See how online payroll streamlines tasks
Single Touch Payroll sorted
Use Xero payroll software to simplify compliance with the ATO.
- Lodge salary, wage, PAYG and superannuation details
- Send Single Touch Payroll reports each payday
Automated online payroll
Pay employees in just a few clicks using Xero payroll software. Payroll data updates your accounts automatically.
- Automatic tax, superannuation and leave calculations
- Flexible pay calendars, tax and pay rates
- Email payslips and let employees view them online
Reduce payroll admin and save time by giving your employees limited access via the Xero Me mobile app or the web.
- Let staff submit leave requests and timesheets for review
- Allow employees to view leave balances and payslips
- Use the Xero Me mobile app or Xero Me on the web
More about payroll
Xero’s automatic superannuation (auto super) is gold-certified by the ATO as SuperStream compliant. Auto super sends employee super contributions electronically to the nominated super fund. It also sends super data to the provider and the ATO.See how to register for auto super
Employee leave balances are automatically adjusted when a leave request is submitted and approved. Xero payroll software comes with all the standard types of leave set up – plus you can set up rostered days off and time in lieu.See how to enter leave entitlements
Once employee hours are entered into timesheets, pay is automatically calculated. Time that’s entered on project tasks also flows into payroll timesheets.See how to add an employee timesheet
Give access to your employees to view payslips, request leave, or submit timesheets in the payroll app.Learn more about Xero Me
View a wide range of payroll reports to get valuable information on payroll activity, transactions, leave balances, timesheets, remuneration and superannuation.See the full list of Xero's payroll reports