See how cloud payroll software streamlines tasks
Australia’s Single Touch Payroll sorted
Use Xero payroll software to simplify compliance with ATO requirements.
- Lodge salary, wage, PAYG and superannuation details
- Send Single Touch Payroll reports each payday
Automated Australian payroll calculations
Pay employees in just a few clicks using Xero online payroll software. Payroll data updates your accounts automatically.
- Automatic tax, superannuation and leave calculations for Australian businesses
- Flexible pay calendars and pay rates
- Payslips are instantly available to employees in Xero Me or can be shared securely via email
Employee self-service with the payroll app
Reduce admin and save time by giving your employees access to the Xero Me payroll app so they can manage their own work-related admin.
- Your staff can access their own payslips
- They can view leave balances and submit leave requests or timesheets on the go
- Authorised staff can review and approve leave requests and timesheets
More about Xero’s cloud payroll software
Xero’s automatic superannuation (auto super) is gold-certified by the ATO as SuperStream compliant. Auto super sends employee super contributions electronically to the nominated Australian super fund. It also sends super data to the provider and the ATO.See how to register for auto super
Employee leave balances are automatically adjusted when a leave request is submitted and approved in Xero’s online payroll system. The payroll software comes with all the standard types of Australian leave, plus you can set up rostered days off and time in lieu. Manage employee sick, maternity, paternity, shared, adoption and bereavement leave with ease in Xero Payroll.See how to enter leave entitlements
Once employee hours are entered into timesheets, earnings are automatically calculated by the payroll software. Time that’s entered on project tasks also flows into payroll timesheets.See how to add an employee timesheet
View a wide range of payroll reports to get valuable information on payroll activity, transactions, leave balances, timesheets, remuneration and superannuation, so you can find answers and solutions to payroll problems.See the full list of Xero's payroll reports
Start using payroll for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support