Capture bills and receipts
Get bills and receipts into Xero with Hubdoc.
- Email, take a photo on your mobile or scan your documents into Xero via Hubdoc
- Store all your key documents online, in one place
Extract data automatically
Hubdoc does the data entry by reading key information from bills and receipts and turning it into usable data.
- Supplier names, amounts, invoice numbers and due dates are extracted
- Extracted data is used to create draft transactions in Xero
- The original document is attached to the transaction in Xero
Match bank transactions
Seamlessly match transactions with your bank feed so you have reconciled, up-to-date financials.
- Hubdoc accurately categorizes transactions
- The data from bills and receipts syncs to Xero and is matched to bank feeds
Store documents online
Go paperless with all your bills and receipts stored together online, organized by supplier in folders and subfolders.
- Use tags to group and manage documents from different suppliers
- Search for documents and access them wherever you are
- Back up documents automatically to cloud storage such as Dropbox
More about Hubdoc
If you’re the subscriber to a Xero organization on the Xero Starter, Standard or Premium plan, you can set up Hubdoc from within Xero.See how to set up and activate Hubdoc in Xero
Set user roles in Hubdoc so staff can complete tasks like uploading receipts without allowing them access to sensitive data and other features. Choose from user roles like upload only, standard, or accountant/bookkeeper.See details of user permissions in Hubdoc
Accounting and bookkeeping practices can use Hubdoc to save time chasing documents from clients, do less data entry, and check transactions against original documents. Xero provides resources to help practices set up Hubdoc for their own use, and easily onboard small business clients.See more about using Hubdoc in your practice