Xero's multi-currency accounting can process transactions in over 160 currencies.
- Send invoices, quotes and purchase orders
- Receive bills and payments
- Set up foreign exchange bank accounts and bank feeds
View rate change updates
See how fluctuations in exchange rates affect your cash flow and profit.
- Rates are updated hourly and balances revalued
- View gains and losses with multi-currency accounting
- See your total foreign currency exposure at any time
Report in any currency
Create foreign and local currency reports with multi-currency accounting software.
- See account balances in the profit and loss report and the balance sheet
- View any transaction, invoice, or bill in a foreign currency
- Get a report showing the balances of all active currencies in foreign and local currency, and your foreign currency exposure
More about multi-currency accounting
Assign a default foreign currency to specific contacts. When you create invoices or quotes, receive bills or send purchase orders, they’re in the right currency for that contact. You can change the currency on individual transactions using Xero’s multi-currency accounting software.See how to set a default currency for a contact
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support