Win a gift pack full of goodies from local small businesses! Simply tell us what you do to help your clients take control and know their numbers.
Prize draw competition terms and conditions
1. This New Zealand Partner competition (Competition) is run on behalf of Xero (NZ) Limited (NZ company number 4123758), with its registered office at 19-23 Taranaki Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand (Xero), and is open from 9am on Wednesday 1 March 2023 to 11:59pm on Friday 31 March 2023 (the Competition Period). Xero may extend, cancel or amend this Competition and/or review and update these terms and conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion.
2. To be eligible to enter the Competition (Eligible Entrant), entrants must be an employee or contractor at an active Xero Partner practice in New Zealand.
3. Xero employees and their immediate family are not eligible to enter the Competition.
4. In order to enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must answer the following question by completing the webform provided by Xero: ‘Win a gift pack full of goodies from local small businesses! Simply tell us what you do to help your clients take control and know their numbers.’ (Competition Question)
5. There is a limit of one (1) entry per Eligible Entrant.
6. Eligible Entrants will be in the draw for a chance to win one (1) of thirty-one (31) small business goody boxes valued at $100 each (Prize).
7. Thirty-one (31) winners will be drawn from all correct and valid entries as follows:
a) Five (5) winners will be drawn on Monday 6 March 2023;
b) Seven (7) winners will be drawn on Monday 13 March 2023;
c) Seven (7) winners will be drawn on Monday 22 March 2023;
d) Seven (7) winners will be drawn on Monday 27 March 2023; and
e) Five (5) winners will be drawn on Monday 3 April 2023 (each a Winner).
8. A Winner cannot win more than one (1) prize in this Competition. Winners of the draws in 7(a)-(d) will not be eligible for any subsequent entry draws for this Competition.
9. The Winners will be notified by email, or using any other contact details you give us. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact a Winner, and that Winner has not responded within three business days, or if a Winner is unable to use the Prize, that Winner’s Prize will be forfeited and Xero will randomly choose another Winner. In the event of any dispute, Xero’s decision is final.
10. Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Winners’ requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
11. The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits and cannot be split.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition.
13. By accepting the Prize, each Winner agrees to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use the Winners’ name, practice name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording), as well as the Winners’ Competition Question response, in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment or notice, to promote Xero and any of its other products.
14. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta.
15. By participating in the Competition and by submitting any contact details, each Eligible Entrant that enters the Competition consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Xero by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send you.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.