Bookkeepcon 2022: Terms and Conditions
What would you like to spend more time on? Be in to win one of two $700 ‘Take a minute’ gift boxes.
Prize on offer:
Win one of two $700 ‘Take a minute’ gift boxes.
- Enter by taking a sec to take a photo
- Move the clock hands however you like
- Snap a picture of yourself
- Post it to the Xero Bookkeepers Facebook page
- Include #bookkeepcon22, #Xero and #YourPracticeName
Prize competition terms and conditions
1. The “What would you like to spend more time on?” competition (Competition) is run on behalf of Xero (NZ) Limited (NZ company number 4123758), with its registered office at 19-23 Taranaki Street, Wellington 6011, (Xero), and is open from 8am on Friday 29th July 2022 to 6pm on Saturday 30th July 2022 (the Competition Period) at Bookkeepcon NZ 2022 (the Event). Xero may extend, cancel or amend this Competition and/or review and update these terms and conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion.
2. To be eligible to enter the Competition (Eligible Entrant), entrants must be a registered attendee at Bookkeepcon22.
3. Xero employees and their immediate family are not eligible to enter the Competition.
4. On order to enter the Competition, and Eligible Entrant must:
(a) Enter by taking a sec to take a photo
(b) Move the clock hands however you like
(c) Snap a picture of yourself (Image)
(d) Post it to the Xero Bookkeepers Facebook page (Post)
(e) Include #bookkeepcon22, #Xero and #YourPracticeName
5. There is a limit of one entry/s per Eligible Entrant.
6. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook
7. Eligible Entrants will have a chance to win a ‘Take a minute’ gift box containing a Fitbit, massage gun, body soak, food voucher, Xero glass keep cup, Xero bento box, herbal tea, Ashley & Co hand cream, candle, and Camden Co products, valued at $700 (Prize). There are two (2) Prizes available to be won.
8. Both Prizes will be drawn from all correct entries following the end of the Competition Period and no later than 4.30pm on Tuesday 2 August 2022 (Winner/s), and will be announced on the Xero Bookkeepers Facebook page and at the Event.
9. The Winner/s will be notified by phone and email, or using any other contact details you give us, and will be announced at the Event. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact a Winner, and a Winner has not responded within three (3) business days, or a Winner is unable to use the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Xero will randomly choose another Winner. In the event of any dispute, Xero’s decision is final.
10. Names of the Winner/s will be published on the New Zealand Bookkeepers Facebook page on Tuesday 2 August 2022.
11. Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Winners’ requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
12. The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits and cannot be split.
13. You agree that:
(a) You are fully responsible for any materials you submit via the Competition, including comments, recordings, documents, the Image and the Post (Content);
(b) You will not submit Content that:
- Is unlawful or fraudulent
- Contains viruses or causes injury or harm to any person; or
- Infringes the rights of any third party;
(c) To the full extent permitted by law, Xero will not be liable for the Content; and
(d) Xero may remove, decline to publish or invalidate any Content or ancestry without notice for any reason.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition.
15. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use the Winners’ likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Xero and any of its other products.
16. By participating in the Competition and by submitting any contact details, each Participant consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Xero by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send you.
17. The Winner agrees that Xero may withdraw the Winner’s right to their Prize if:
(a) Xero’s name is, or is likely to be in Xero’s reasonable opinion, damaged or brought into disrepute or ridicule by the Winner or by being associated with the Winner; or
(b) The Winner is involved directly or indirectly in any situation (whether the relevant situation occurred before, during or after the Competition Period) which brings, or in the reasonable opinion of Xero is likely to bring, any of the Winner, Xero or the Competition into disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support