See how invoicing online can simplify tasks
Customize your online invoices
Create and send professional invoices from Xero’s easy-to-use software.
- Create one or more invoice templates
- Insert your logo and set payment terms
- Add a standard message or insert more fields
Give customers more ways to pay
Make it easy for customers to make online payments with third-party payment services. When customers can pay how they want, it’s a win for them and your business.
- Add a ‘Pay now’ button to online invoices for a one-click payment
- Accept debit and credit cards, as well as direct debit
- Accept card payments with Stripe or direct debit with GoCardless
Set automatic reminders
Give customers an automated nudge and take the work out of chasing payments.
- Choose how often you want reminders emailed
- Remind customers before or after the payment due date
- See when reminders were sent
Create invoices directly from the app
Use the Xero mobile app to create and send invoices from your phone or tablet.
- Easily add new customers when you please
- See whether your customer has viewed and paid an invoice
- Check for unpaid invoices in the app while you’re out
More about invoicing
Use templates for invoices you send regularly to save time. Review and approve each one through the invoicing system, or have Xero send them automatically.See how to add and edit repeating invoices
See the status of all your pending and paid invoices, as well as the total amount owing to you. View or edit any invoice, enter payments received, and follow up on any payments that are due to get paid faster.See how to view your sales invoices
Create invoices from a quote when you’re ready to charge your customer, without having to reenter the information. Send invoices for all the items in your quote or just some of them.See how to create an invoice from a quote
Select and email multiple invoices in one go, with invoicing software designed for your small business. You can also combine multiple invoices into a single PDF and attach it to an email.See how to email multiple customer invoices
Set up templates for invoices you send often, or create a new invoice by replicating an existing one. With this invoicing system, you can copy the last template you used and just update the parts that need changing.See how to copy an invoice to make a new one
Easily transfer all your invoices from another accounting system or software into Xero. Import as little or as much info from each invoice as you want using a standard CSV (spreadsheet) layout.See how to import invoices into Xero
Start using invoicing for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support