Customize purchase orders
Set up and customize templates through the purchase order system.
- Tailor the layout, font, logo and details included
- Choose the order numbers you want to use
Create online orders
Prepare, send and track purchase orders with purchase order software.
- Create purchase orders from a template or by copying a previous one
- Select standard inventory items to add them to a purchase order
- Email approved purchase orders as PDF files, or print and post
Convert orders into bills
Turn purchase orders into bills for payment, or into invoices to recoup costs.
- Convert orders into bills when you receive the items and bill from a supplier
- Record if the supplier only delivers part of an order, and add notes
- Convert a purchase order into an invoice if you're onselling or on-charging
More about purchase orders
See which orders have been sent, which have been filled and billed by the supplier, and which are unfilled. Use the purchase order system to add notes to a purchase order, see where and when to expect delivery, or to update expected delivery dates.See how to add notes or arrival dates
Limit who can approve, email and delete purchase orders through the purchase order system. You choose who has full and who has limited access.See user role access to purchases in Xero