Welcome to the 2024 Xero Roadshow Australia. Your registration includes entry for one person to the 2024 Xero Roadshow Australia on the date that you have booked.
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms will apply to all delegate registrations for the Xero Roadshow Australia 2024 to be held in person at various locations in Australia (“Event”). When you register you acknowledge and accept these terms in full (the Terms).
2. Xero reserves the right to reject or accept your registration at any time in its absolute discretion. Acceptance of your registration is confirmed by Xero only when the acceptance is communicated to you by email.
3. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Xero or venue management in relation to the Event.
4. You acknowledge that the material presented at the Event is subject to copyright and cannot be re-used without the written express permission of Xero.
5. All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited.
6. During the Event, employees and/or representatives of Xero may be taking photographs and audio and visual recordings of the Event. Such photography and audio and visual recordings may include images and/or recordings of you, including any interview with you at the Event. You acknowledge and agree that your image and voice, and any interview with you, may be included without your permission and Xero may use such photography and audio and visual recordings in perpetuity for its own purposes, including advertising and marketing purposes, and that you will not be entitled to any compensation for the use or your image or voice in association with your attendance at the Event.
7. You will be provided with a Badge (“Badge”) to use at the Event. The Badge allows you to provide your personal details to exhibitors and other businesses (“Third Parties”) that may be represented at Xero Roadshow Australia 2024 (“Service”). You should only share information with Third Parties that you would like to hear from after the Event.
8. If your Badge is misplaced or lost, please advise the Xero information counter.
11. Xero reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, and the terms and conditions of this Event, in each case without liability.
12. All guarantees, representations, conditions and warranties of any nature are expressly excluded. However nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to do so, the guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Australian Consumer Law. If these laws impose any inalienable consumer rights then to the extent of any inconsistency with these terms, these terms are to be read down to permit those rights.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Xero, its employees, agents and contractors will not be liable for personal injury or death, property damage, or any other loss (including without limitation, liability for negligence, breach of these terms or any other agreement), damage, cost or expense (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with the Event. This includes and is not limited to any losses associated with cancellation costs relating to travel, flights, accommodation, should the Event be canceled.
14. Xero will not be in breach of these terms to the extent that performance of its obligations is prevented by an event of force majeure (including, without limitation, an act of war, industrial action, civil disturbance, adverse weather conditions, natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstances beyond Xero’s control).
CANCELLATION POLICY AND COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS
15. Xero may, in its sole discretion, cancel or postpone the Event for any reason, including where it is required to do so due to any government regulations. Where Xero does so it will notify You of such cancellation or postponement in writing. Xero is not responsible for, and will not be liable, for any of your costs associated with the Event or travel costs if the Event is canceled or postponed.
16. Force Majeure: If the Event is canceled or postponed for a reason outside of Xero’s control, including any act of God, natural disaster, fire, rain, wind, storm, earthquake, or any other unforeseen event or catastrophe, Xero will not be liable for any of your costs associated with the Event.
17. In addition to the health and safety policies we communicate to you, you must comply with any law, regulation, order, ruling, decree, decision, recommendation or guidance of any government authority.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION RIGHTS
18. If Xero cancels the Event specifically as a result of governmental restrictions put into effect as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic (i.e., and does not run the Event as a virtual or hybrid virtual/in-person event), in no event shall Xero be responsible for reimbursing you for any other costs associated with the Event (including, but not limited to, travel expenses and accomodation).
Potential COVID-19 Vaccine and Related Requirements
19. In order to ensure the health and wellbeing of the Event attendees and staff, we may require you to provide evidence of your full COVID-19 vaccination status before you attend the Event. For example we may require you to show us your state or federal COVID-19 vaccination passport (demonstrating that you have had the COVID-19 vaccination), or proof of a recent negative test for the virus. We will endeavour to give you enough notice before the Event if we introduce this requirement. If any government authority or Venue requires us to see proof of your COVID-19 status before you attend the Event, we will also do our best to let you know about this in advance. We may restrict your access to the Event if we consider that there is a COVID-19 health and safety risk, either to you or to other attendees and staff of the Event.
20. In addition to the health and safety policies we communicate to you, you must comply with any law, regulation, order, ruling, decree, decision, recommendation or guidance of any government authority in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS AND CITIES
Tue 27 Aug 2024 - Parramatta
Wed 28 Aug 2024 - Launceston
Wed 28 Aug 2024 - Wollongong
Thu 29 Aug 2024 - Hobart
Tue 3 Sep 2024 - Sunshine Coast
Tue 3 Sep 2024 - Geelong
Wed 4 Sep 2024 - Narre Warren
Thu 5 Sep 2024 - Melbourne
Thu 5 Sep 2024 - Cairns
Mon 9 Sep 2024 - Sydney
Tue 10 Sep 2024 - Gold Coast
Tue 10 Sep 2024 - Newcastle
Thu 12 Sep 2024 - Brisbane
Thu 12 Sep 2024 - Canberra
Tue 17 Sep 2024 - Albury
Wed 18 Sep 2024 - Adelaide
Fri 20 Sep 2024 - Perth