Xero is beautiful cloud-based accounting software for small businesses and their advisors, allowing them to manage their business anytime, anywhere.
Founded in 2006 in New Zealand, Xero now has over 1.8 million subscribers worldwide, employing 1,000+ staff and working with more than 14,000 accounting partners. Forbes identified Xero as the World’s Most Innovative Growth Company in 2014 and 2015.
The Xero solution
Learn more about Xero features.
The joint experience is seamless for customers. Daily sales and stock order bills captured in Vend post directly into the right categories in Xero, so accounts are automatically updated. Xero and Vend together form a complete online accounting, Point of Sale, and inventory management solution that runs from any iPad or iPhone.
Deputy also integrates directly with Xero. Employee timesheets are posted for small business owners to approve. Customers can access powerful reports in Xero to evaluate their overall business performance at a glance from any iPad or iPhone. Deputy can also pull sales data from Vend so staff can be scheduled based on historical sales performance.
Xero, Vend and Deputy work together seamlessly so small business owners can manage their entire retail business from any iOS device, anytime, anywhere.
Transforming small business accounting
Manage your business anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Understand your business
Enjoy complete visibility across your business financials and performance.
A beautiful experience
Experience a design-led product that takes the pain out of accounting.
Introducing Xero Touch
Xero Touch walkthrough
What does Xero do?
- Xero is an online small business platform with everything you need to run your business including accounting, invoices, inventory and payments.
- Xero connects small business owners, their advisors, banks and customers, and other small business applications in a way that’s simple, smart and secure.
- Xero seamlessly connects to every source of business data, giving a complete financial picture and a key competitive advantage.
Why is Xero a great fit for small businesses using Apple iOS?
- Like Apple, Xero has achieved the balance of simplicity, power and elegance for today’s mobile economy. And our award-winning Xero Touch presents a beautiful iOS experience.
- Recognised as "Top choice" winner for online accounting from Macworld.
- Ranked #1 by Forbes as the World’s Most Innovative Growth Company last two years running.
- Received Silicon Valley App award for "Best overall app" and "Best financial app".
Extra tools that will help your business grow
Better knowledge and connections means better business.
Listen for spreadsheets, pen/paper, box of receipts, quickbooks, quicken, mint.com
Challenges to listen for: tracking expenses/receipts, keeping track of sales tax/VAT tax, better insight into cashflow
Xero has 700+ app integrations available to eliminate and reduce data entry. Talk to a Xero business specialist to learn how your solutions may work together
Setting up a 30-day trial account is easy and doesn't require any payment. It’s best to use your personal apple.com email address so you have your own dedicated demo space for your customers. Registering the store email address may be great for general use.
Once your email address is registered you’ll have access to Xero and can log into Xero Touch via mobile devices as well.
With the Xero.com demo company you won’t need to enter any sample data of your own, you can try Xero right away. To reset the demo and clear all the data you’ve entered, go to <My Xero > Demo Company > Reset.