See how online bank feeds simplify admin
Automatic bank feeds
Connect your bank to Xero to get automatic bank feeds. Transactions flow directly into Xero each business day – no more manual uploads.
- Set up feeds from multiple banks
- Get feeds from any number of bank accounts
- Import up to 12 months of historical data when you connect
Stay on top of business
Daily bank feeds let you reconcile daily so the accounts provide an accurate up-to-date picture of your business finances.
- View a summary of the money coming in and going out on the dashboard
- Categorise transactions each day so a backlog doesn’t pile up
Keep your data secure
Your bank transactions are imported through a secure connection between Xero and the bank.
- Bank feeds are automatic and reliable
- All data sent from the bank to Xero is encrypted, so only Xero can open it
More about bank connections
Xero has direct bank feeds to many UK banks and financial institutions including Barclays, NatWest, RBS and more.See which UK banks connect to Xero
Connect your bank to automatically import transactions. You need to be registered for online banking to make the connection between your bank accounts and Xero. Once connected, your transactions start importing daily.See how to connect to your bank
Set up a direct feed from Stripe, TransferWise or PayPal to automatically import your most recent transactions into Xero.Find out more about bank accounts and feeds
With daily bank feeds you can reconcile your bank transactions daily so you know where your business stands. Categorise each transaction in Xero or simply confirm what Xero suggests.More about bank reconciliation in Xero