Track items in stock
Keep count of the items you have in stock as you buy and sell with stock control software in Xero.
- Track up to 4000 finished items through the stock control system
- Look up the quantity of items on hand and available to sell
- See the total value of the stock on hand for any item
See what’s selling
Run inventory management reports to find out how well different items are selling.
- See the best-selling and worst-selling items with stock control software
- See the most profitable and least profitable lines
- Use data to make informed buying decisions
Add items to invoices
Create reusable text – like item descriptions and prices – to use in quotes, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Save the details of the items you buy and sell regularly
- Select items to add them to an invoice, quote or purchase order
- Amend the pre-populated description, price or sales tax
More about stock control
When setting up the stock control software in Xero, import details of items using the CSV template that's available for download. You can also export your entire list of items to a PDF or CSV file.
Easily refer back to a supplier contract by attaching a PDF file to any inventory item. See a picture of an item by attaching a photo.
Adjust the quantity on hand, the average cost, or the total value of a tracked inventory item, for example, after a stocktake or when goods are damaged.
Plans to suit your business
All pricing plans cover the accounting essentials, with room to grow.
Our most popular plan Standard
CAD per month
Good for growing small businesses.
- Send invoices and quotes
- Enter bills
- Reconcile bank transactions
- Capture bills and receipts with Hubdoc
- Bulk reconcile transactions
- Short-term cash flow and business snapshot
- Use multiple currencies
- from $5 per month
- from $10 per month