Capture bills and receipts
Get bills and receipts into Hubdoc with Xero.
- Email, take a photo on your mobile or scan your documents into Xero via Hubdoc
- Store all your key documents online, in one place
Capture data automatically
Hubdoc does the data entry by reading key information from bills and receipts and turning it into usable data.
- Supplier names, amounts, invoice numbers and due dates are extracted
- Extracted data is used to create draft transactions in Xero
- The original document is attached to the transaction in Xero
Match bank transactions
Seamlessly match transactions with your bank feed so you have reconciled, up-to-date financials.
- Hubdoc with Xero accurately categorises transactions
- The data from bills and receipts syncs to Xero and is matched to bank feeds
Store documents online
Go paperless with all your bills and receipts stored together online. Organise data capture by folder.
- Use tags to group and manage documents from different suppliers
- Search for documents and access them wherever you are
- Back up documents automatically to cloud storage such as Dropbox
More about Hubdoc
If you’re the subscriber to a Xero organisation on the Xero Starter, Standard or Premium plan, you can set up Hubdoc from within Xero.
Set user roles in Hubdoc so staff can complete tasks like uploading receipts without allowing them access to sensitive data and other features. Choose from user roles like upload only, standard, or accountant/bookkeeper.
Accounting and bookkeeping practices can use Hubdoc to save time chasing documents from clients, do less data entry, and check transactions against original documents. Xero provides resources to help practices set up Hubdoc for their own use, and easily onboard small business clients.