See streamlined online quotes
Easily create online quotes
Easily prepare and send quotes and estimates that look professional and include all the details you need.
- Create online quotes from the app or desktop software
- Use the contact, inventory and pricing info you’ve saved
- Copy and edit a similar previous quote or estimate
- Email a PDF or link to an online quote
Customers can click to accept a quote
Send customers a link to an online estimate or quote so it’s simple for them to accept or comment.
- Customers can accept or decline quotes with a single click
- Mark a quote as accepted or record it as declined and why
- See if a quote has been viewed, revised, accepted or declined
Convert quotes into invoices
When a quote or estimate has been accepted and the work’s been done, turn it into an invoice with the app or Xero software.
- Create invoices using the details from online quotes
- Add, edit or remove items from invoices as needed
More about quotes
Tailor the quote that comes with Xero to use your logo and the details you want. Set up and use more than one customised version – Xero calls them branding themes. Customise templates for the emails you send with the quote too.See how to customise your quotes
You and your customers can download and/or print quotes from a PDF to get a paper copy. Post printed copies to your customers, email PDFs, or send links to online quotes from the Xero app or the desktop.See how to print a quote
With online quotes, you can view and respond to any comments, feedback or questions, so all your interactions are online. For both PDF and online quotes, add, delete or change the details or pricing, then resend.See how to edit a quote
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support