Simple online pay runs
Manually calculate deductions and record leave, then use Xero to pay a few employees and keep secure records.
- Enter employees hours, hourly rates, taxes and deductions
- Copy a previous pay run and make any changes
- Email or print payslips from Xero
Pay into bank accounts
Pay employees manually or upload a batch payment file to your bank.
- Keep employee pay records and bank account details online
- Export a batch payment file and upload it to your bank to pay employees
- Salary and wage payments are easy to reconcile
Use Talenox with Xero
Use Talenox for a more powerful payroll solution that connects with Xero.
- A comprehensive and compliant solution
- Easily export and sync employee data
- Payroll items are categorised and imported into Xero
More about pay runs
Run reports to review your pay runs. View a breakdown of the amount paid to all, or individual employees, in a selected pay periodSee how to run pay run reports
Add employees as contacts in Xero, including information such as their wage rate, bank account details, tax number, email, and postal address. All personal information and pay details are protected with multiple layers of security.See how to add an employee for pay runs
Email or print payslips showing employee earnings, any deductions, and total pay. Add a note to every employee’s payslip if needed. Quickly and easily view employee payslips at any time, from anywhere.See how to generate payslips
For a comprehensive and compliant online payroll solution, we recommend Talenox. Other third-party payroll apps that integrate with Xero are also available in the Xero App Store.See more about Talenox