See how to pay bills efficiently
Keep on top of bills
Stay in control of cash flow, see all bills that are due, avoid late fees and build good supplier relationships.
- Get an overview of unpaid bills, expenses, and purchase orders
- See bills in draft, waiting for approval, or ready to be paid
- Automatically receive bills into Xero as drafts using InvoiceNow e-invoicing
Save time on admin by scheduling upcoming payments and batch pay suppliers.
- Pay suppliers with multiple bills in one simple transaction
- Schedule payments in advance, so they’re all ready to go
Store bills in one place
Email bills and other documents to your files inbox in Xero for paperless record-keeping.
- Organise and file bills in folders
- Access your bills at any time, from anywhere
- Open and display bills on-screen as you’re entering the data
More about bills
Improve efficiency by setting up repeating bills for as long as you need. Replicate your last bills from a supplier and then review, add or amend details as necessary.See how to repeat and replicate bills
Protect your profit margin by on-charging customer expenses. Just assign any costs recovered to the relevant customer when the bill comes in.See how to add billable expenses
See individual bills, credit notes and overpayments owed with the aged payables detail report and see how long bills have gone unpaid. For an up-to-date view, run the report after entering purchases and reconciling your bank transactions.See how to run the aged payables detail report
Set up and register for InvoiceNow to receive bills automatically into Xero as drafts and say goodbye to entering the details manually.See how to set up to receive e-invoices (bills) directly into Xero