We are excited to welcome you to the Xero event. Your Xero event registration includes entry for one person to this Xero event on the date that you have booked.
Terms and conditions
- You or anyone on whose behalf you are acting (you) agree to the following terms and conditions (Terms), and any additional terms and conditions advised by Xero, Software (Canada) Ltd. (Xero) to you from time to time for the Xero Roadshow events (each an Event, and together, the Events), all of which constitute a part of these Terms. If you are entering into these Terms on behalf of someone else, by agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so. When you register you acknowledge and accept these Terms in full.
- Xero reserves the right to reject or accept your registration at any time in its sole discretion. Acceptance of your registration is confirmed by Xero only when the acceptance is communicated to you by email.
- You agree to comply with all instructions issued by Xero or venue management in relation to the Events.
- You acknowledge that the material presented at the Events is copyrighted and cannot be re-used in whole or in part without the prior express written permission of Xero and its licensors.
- Unless expressly authorized in advance and in writing by Xero, you are prohibited from photographing the Events, or recording or transmitting audio or visual material, data or information presented at the Events.
- Xero reserves the right at any time to change the format (including, but not limited to, changing it from an in-person event to a virtual or hybrid in-person/virtual event), participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Events, in each case without liability.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, all guarantees, representations, conditions and warranties of any nature in connection with the Events are expressly excluded.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Xero, its employees, agents, affiliates and contractors will not be liable for personal injury or death, property damage, theft, or any other loss (including but not limited to, liability for negligence, breach of these terms and conditions, or any other agreement), damage, cost of expense (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with the Events. This includes, but is not limited to, any losses associated with cancellation or rebooking costs relating to travel and accommodations, should an Event be canceled or postponed. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, in no event shall Xero’s aggregate liability under the agreement exceed $100. Except as expressly stated in these terms, and except as otherwise required under applicable law, any and all amounts paid by, or on behalf of, Event registrants to Xero or any of its affiliates in connection with the Events are non-refundable.
- In addition to complying with any health and safety policies that Xero or the venue may communicate to you prior to, or during, the Events in order to promote the wellbeing of Event attendees and staff, you must comply with all applicable local, provincial and federal and foreign laws, codes, rules, regulations, ordinances and orders of governmental authorities in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic. You must comply with all recommendations and restrictions of the relevant local public health authority on quarantine or isolation if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or who you have, or suspect you may hav,e COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms as set out here. Prior to attending the Event, we strongly encourage you to consult the Government of Canada website at: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html, and applicable provincial and local health department/agency websites for the latest information regarding COVID-19 and COVID-19 prevention in Canada and the area where the Event is being held.
- By registering for the Event(s), you acknowledge that there will be filming, sound recording and photography at the Events. You give Xero, its affiliates and the Event venue unrestricted permission and irrevocable consent to photograph and film you, and to record your voice or written or oral presentations, and use your picture, photograph and other reproductions of your physical likeness and sound (including as edited by or on behalf of Xero) for any legitimate marketing purpose by or on behalf of Xero, its affiliates and the Event venues, to the extent permitted by applicable law. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release Xero, its successors, assigns and licensees from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, demands, actions, causes of action, costs and expenses whatsoever, at law or in equity, known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, which you may, or shall hereafter have arising out of Xero’s use as herein provided and/or use by any third-party with or without Xero’s consent.
- Nothing presented during the Events constitutes business, financial or accounting advice. Please speak to your own independent professional advisors for advice regarding your own business, financial or accounting matters. The Events should not be seen as a substitute for professional advice and Xero is not liable for your use of the information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, without reference to its conflicts of laws principles. In the event of any dispute between you and Xero in connection with these terms and conditions, such dispute shall be resolved exclusively in the courts of the Province of Ontario. The parties each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes.