Better numbers program
Welcome to the Better numbers program terms!
Our aim is to provide Accountants & Bookkeepers with resources to provide support and guidance to local soccer clubs around the world.
If you agree to these Terms, then you can participate in the Better Numbers Program.
If you still have questions or comments after you’ve read these Terms, please go to Xero Central to get in touch. We’d love to help.
2. What can you use the Better Numbers Marks for? To advertise the Better Numbers program and support your local soccer club(s) to ensure that they are in a better position to understand their finances.
3. What do you need to do in return for access to the Better Numbers Program? As a part of the Better Numbers program, you must share the names and addresses of the soccer clubs that you sign up to the program if we ask for it (maximum once per quarter). Further, if you share photos and other marketing content with us relating to a soccer club, if we ask for it you agree to work with us to get the permission we need from the soccer club and anyone featured, to allow Xero to use the content for our general marketing purposes. This might include getting someone featured in the content to sign a talent release form that covers Xero’s use of the content.
4. Our Intellectual Property: Xero grants to you a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license during the term of these Terms to reproduce, use and display the Better Numbers name and related trade marks (“Better Numbers Marks”) for the purposes of participating in the Better Numbers program. The only Better Numbers Marks to be used by you under these Terms are those provided by Xero.
You acknowledge that nothing in this Agreement transfers to you any rights in the Better Numbers Marks, and that all associated goodwill will inure to Xero’s benefit.
You agree to comply with any templates supplied by Xero.
5. Your Intellectual Property: You grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, use and display:
a) your name and related trade marks (“Your Marks”) and
b) any images and other content you provide to us under these Terms (“Your Material”), for the purposes of marketing Xero and the Better Numbers program.
You warrant that you have the necessary rights in Your Marks and Your Material to grant us this license, and that Your Material is not inaccurate or misleading in any way. This license is irrevocable and perpetual, and this clause  survives the termination of these Terms.
6. What is the Term? This Agreement will commence when you accept the Terms. Either party may choose to terminate this Agreement for any reason, at any time by giving the other party one month’s written notice in advance.
Xero may also terminate these Terms immediately if you, in Xero’s sole discretion, breach these Terms, misuse the Better Numbers Marks, or bring Xero and/or the Better Numbers program into disrepute.
b) The Xero Partner Agreement governs Xero’s relationships with accountants and bookkeepers who wish to be recognized as a Xero partner.
c) These Terms govern your use of the Better Numbers Marks, as well as our use of Your Marks and Your Material.
8. Final Points
b) Transfers: Xero may transfer or assign these Terms (or any of our rights or obligations in here) to another Xero entity. Xero entities are the companies controlled by or under common control with Xero Limited (a New Zealand company with registration number 1830488). Your firm may not transfer or assign these Terms (or any of our rights or obligations in here), unless with Xero’s prior written consent.
c) Waivers: Any waiver must be given in writing.