Get reports any time
View up-to-date financial and accounting reports and budgets for any period.
- View and share a range of reports whenever you need
- Drill down into the details with interactive reports and measure specific KPIs
- Get quick access to the reports you've marked as favourites
Customise your reports
Tailor the content and layout of your reports with financial reporting software.
- Add, remove and reorder rows and columns by dragging and dropping
- Add formulas, details and notes to reports and link to report schedules
- Add tracking categories to see how different business areas are performing
Compare and calculate
Insert formulas to calculate variances between columns in your reports.
- Compare actuals versus budgeted amounts, or actuals versus actuals
- Use IF statements in formulas as well as mathematical operators
- Present results as percentages with business reporting software
Understand your business
Use Xero’s wide range of standard financial reports to get a good understanding of your business.
- Run simple, easy-to-use, built-in reports
- Make more informed decisions with financial reporting software
- Share and discuss reports and metrics with your advisor
More about reporting
Create a finalised, read-only version of reports that can't be edited. Archive older reports and restore them later if necessary.See how to publish reports
Browse all your reports – whether draft, custom, published or archived – and search them by title, date or author.See how to search reports
Set a lock date to stop changes being made to transactions relating to a past period when reports are being prepared at the end of the year or at the end of a sales tax period. Only people with the advisor user role can set, change or remove lock dates.See how to set a lock date
Export reports as a PDF to print or share by email - or export them into a spreadsheet for more analysis or data manipulation.See how to export reports