Xero can process transactions in over 160 currencies. Set up foreign exchange bank accounts and bank feeds.
- Send invoices, quotes and purchase orders
- Receive bills and payments
- Reconcile foreign currency transactions
View rate change updates
See how fluctuations in exchange rates affect your cash flow and profit.
- Rates are updated hourly and balances revalued
- View gains and losses as rates change
- See your total foreign currency exposure at any time
Report in any currency
You can create some foreign currency reports in addition to reports in your local currency.
- See account balances in the profit and loss report and the balance sheet
- View any transaction, invoice, or bill in a foreign currency
- Get a report showing the balances of all active currencies in foreign and local currency, and your foreign currency exposure
More about multi-currency accounting
Assign a default foreign currency to specific contacts. When you create invoices or quotes, receive bills or send purchase orders, they're in the right currency for that contact. You can change the currency on individual transactions, if needed.See how to set a default currency for a contact
Use the automatic exchange rate from XE.com when you're invoicing, quoting or creating other kinds of transaction. Or you can do it manually.See how to edit an exchange rate on a transaction