Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for entries to Xero Awards South Africa 2023.
- Entries must be received no later than 11:55 PM (SAST) Monday 30th January 2023.
- Those received after this date may not be considered.
- Entries must be made using the online platform provided in the link. Entries outside of this platform will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to remove categories where entries do not meet the standard for eligibility.
- Entries cannot be amended after they have been submitted so please ensure all of the information is accurate and correct prior to submitting.
- Information entered into more than one category will be treated as a separate entry.
- The judging panel will only read applications for the purposes of judging and are required to sign non-disclosure agreements.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Due to the number of entries received we cannot give feedback on individual entries.
- All entries submitted must be legal. Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified.
- Winners will be announced in April 2023. Further details to be announced.
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support