See how to get paid on time
Use online invoice payments
Add online payment options to your Xero invoices so customers everywhere can pay you direct from the invoice via PayPal.
- PayPal lets customers pay their invoices by card or PayPal balance
- Other payment solutions are also available
Get paid from the invoice
Businesses using online payment options with Xero invoices get paid faster, and it’s easy to do.
- Connect a payment solution to online invoices in Xero
- Email an invoice for the customer to view online
- A ‘Pay now’ button lets customers pay by card or direct debit
Better online protection
Xero online invoices and payments provide better protection from fraudulent activity.
- Unlike PDFs, online invoices are hard to tamper with
- Data in Xero is protected by multiple layers of security
- Payment solutions that connect to Xero have robust security protections and strong encryption
More about accepting payments
If your Xero plan includes multi-currency, you can set up PayPal and Xero to process payments by credit card, debit card, and PayPal payments in over 20 currencies.See how to accept multi-currency payments