See how to monitor stock in real time
Track stock levels
Keep count of your stock levels with inventory software in Xero.
- Track up to 4000 finished items with the inventory management system
- Look up the quantity of items available to sell
- See the total value of stock on hand for any item
See what’s selling
Run accurate inventory management reports to see how well different items are performing.
- See the best-selling and worst-selling items
- See the most and least profitable lines
- Use data to make informed buying decisions
Add items to invoices
Create reusable text – like item descriptions and prices – to use in quotes, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Save the details of the items you buy and sell regularly
- Select items to add them to an invoice, quote or purchase order
- Amend the pre-populated description, price or sales tax
More about inventory
When setting up the inventory software in Xero, you can import details of items using the CSV template that’s available for download. You can also export your entire list of items to a PDF or CSV file.See how to import inventory items
Easily refer back to a supplier contract by attaching a PDF file to any inventory item. You can see a picture of an item by attaching a photo.See how to attach a file to an inventory item
Adjust the quantity on hand, the average cost, or the total value of a tracked inventory item, for example, after a stocktake or when goods are damaged.See how to make an inventory adjustment
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support