These Terms and Conditions (Terms) apply to Xero’s Free £100 Voucher promotion in the UK (Promotion). If you participate in this Promotion by claiming a reward, you agree to be bound by these terms.
This Promotion is promoted by Xero (UK) Limited (Xero), 100 Avebury Blvd, Milton Keynes MK9 1FH. The rewards are administered by Nreach Online Services (Nreach), c/o DogPatch Labs, Unit 1, CHQ Building, Custom House Quay, Dublin 1 D01 6H7 , Ireland.
1. Who is eligible: You are eligible for this Promotion if:
- you are a United Kingdom resident aged 18 or over;
- You received an email promoting the Free £100 Voucher Offer Terms between December 4th-14th 2023
- you purchased a new Starter, Standard, Premium or Ultimate Xero subscription in the United Kingdom between 4th December 2023 and 14th December 2023 (this offer is not available to customers that are still in a free trial at the end of these dates; eligible customers must be a paying subscriber by 11:59pm on 14th December 2023);
- you have made two payments of your monthly Xero subscription fee by the due date (one payment in December and one payment in January); and are a current customer; pending deleted accounts are ineligible
- you have not received a discount or other promotion relating to your Xero subscription; and
- you are not an employee of Xero, an immediate family member of such employees and are not any other person connected with this Promotion.
- Xero reserves the right to require further details to assess your eligibility for this Promotion and can reject any registration which it considers, in its absolute discretion, to be fraudulent or invalid.
- Please note; this offer is limited to one per customer. If multiple subscriptions are purchased, the customer is able to claim one voucher only.
2. Claim your reward: If you’re eligible for this Promotion, then:
- within five days of paying your second month fee for your Xero subscription (35 days after your initial payment), you will receive an email with your unique voucher code with an access link to select one £100 voucher.
- The link will take you to Nreach, where you can select your voucher.
3. Closing date: You must redeem your voucher by 31 March 2024; the promotional link will expire after this and will not be replaced.
4. Your reward:
If you’re eligible for this Promotion, you’ll be able to choose one of the following free £100 vouchers:
- John Lewis
- Just Eat
- Uber Eats
Each voucher will be subject to the terms and conditions of the retailer or voucher issuer, and will have its own expiry date. Please only select the voucher if you are happy with these conditions.
Your code is valid for one-time use only - once you’ve registered your details, your code will no longer be valid.
If a reward is unavailable due to circumstances beyond Xero’s control, it will be replaced with a reward of equal value. Rewards can’t be resold, auctioned or exchanged, are not transferable and can’t be redeemed in whole or part for cash.
5. Limitation of liability: Other than liability that can’t be excluded or limited by law, neither Xero nor Nreach is responsible or liable to compensate you, or accepts any liability, for any costs, claims, losses or expenses occurring in relation to this Promotion, neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the rewards offered in this Promotion and cannot be held liable for any resulting loss or damage. Neither Xero or Nreach accept any responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach Xero or Nreach. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential. Data will be stored for up to 6 months from the campaign end date, after which it will be deleted. You can contact Nreach for queries around your voucher, request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending a ticket to . By participating in this Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.
These terms are governed by English law and any dispute will be referred to the English courts. If there’s any part of these terms that either one of us is unable to enforce, we will ignore that part but everything else will remain enforceable.
If there is any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications regarding the Promotion, including advertising or promotional materials, these Terms will take precedence.
Xero may cancel or amend this Promotion or these Terms in exceptional circumstances outside of its control.
All decisions are at Xero and Nreach’s absolute discretion and are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
This Promotion cannot be cannot be combined with other price promotions or offers.