Xero (UK) Limited – Xero Day Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw (Prize Draw) is made on behalf of Xero (UK) Limited (company number 06071722), with its registered office at 100 Avebury Blvd, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH, England (Xero).
- You are eligible to enter the Prize Draw if you are a Xero account or bookkeeping partner or small business customer who is a resident in the United Kingdom and you are 18 years or older. If you are a Xero employee or their immediate family, you are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must fill in the entry form on our website (a Submission) with: a) your full contact details; b) the name of the small business you’re nominating (the one you can’t live without); and c) details about why they’re your chosen small business,
- All Submissions must: a) include a nomination for a small business who you have purchased or used a service from before; b)be between 100 and 250 words; and c) be free from any abuse, profanity, insults, or discriminatory language or sentiment.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Your entry must be received by Xero no later than 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday, 20 July 2022. You can only submit one entry into the Prize Draw per person.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to these terms and conditions and Xero’s privacy notice.
- Xero will select the 16 winners from all eligible entries at random, by a computer process that produces verifiably random results, by Wednesday, 27 July.
- The prize package includes 1 of 16 prizes from Xero small business customers, randomly allocated to each winner.
- Prizes are not transferable, for sale, re-sale or auction and cannot be taken as cash. If, for any reason, any element of the prize is not available, Xero reserves the right to substitute another prize, of equal or greater value.
- If you’re a winner, Xero will contact you by email within 5 days of the draw to arrange delivery of the prize. If you don’t claim the prize within 10 days of Xero contacting you, you will forfeit your prize and Xero may allocate the prize to another eligible entry.
- Xero may be required to publish or make available details of the draw, including the surnames and counties of the winners. You can object to your details being published or made available, or reduce the amount of information published or made available, by emailing email@example.com - note Xero may still be required to provide your details to the Advertising Standards Authority.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you consent to Xero using your name, business and photographs for any publicity associated with the Prize Draw without further payment or other compensation to you.
- Xero’s decisions on all matters relating to the Prize Draw (including eligibility of entries and the operation of the prize draw) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Other than liability that Xero can’t exclude or limit by law, Xero has no liability to you (including liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) in connection with the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is governed by the laws of England and the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the Prize Draw.
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support