Xero (UK) Limited – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw (Prize Draw) is made on behalf of Xero (UK) Limited (company number 06071722), with its registered office at 5th Floor, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH , England (Xero).
2. You are eligible to enter the Prize Draw if you:
- visit the Xero stand at AccountingWeb Live on the 30th November or 1st December 2022;
- are a resident in the United Kingdom;
- are 18 years or older; and
- are not a Xero employee or an employee of a Xero nominated events agency.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw. You can submit multiple entries into the Prize Draw per person, across both days of AccountingWeb Live 2022. No entries will be accepted after AccountingWeb Live 2022.
4. To enter the Prize Draw attend the Xero Stand at AccountingWeb Live 2022, enter your contact details (including your name, email address and phone number) AND:
(a) land on the X on “spin to win”; or
(b) attend a “Xero masterclass” on the Xero stand; or
(c) commit to a post show meeting with Xero, in person, online or over the phone, for after AccountingWEB Live Expo 2022; or
(d) Sign up for a Xero trial subscription or join the Xero Partner Program.
6. Xero will select one (1) winner at random from all eligible entries on or before 9 December 2022. The winner will receive four (4) tickets to attend an England Women's (Lionesses) home game (chosen in Xero’s sole discretion), plus dinner for four (4) people (up to a maximum of £500, the restaurant will be selected, booked & paid for by Xero) and one (1) night of accommodation for four (4) people at a 4 star hotel, in two (2) x twin or double rooms near the game venue (hotel to be selected, booked and paid for by Xero, in its sole discretion). Details of the game will be shared with the winner when available, if the winner is unable to attend the specified game an alternative game will not be offered. Transport to and from the game and/or city that the game is played in is not included. Prizes are not transferable, for sale, re-sale or auction and cannot be taken as cash.
7. If you’re the winner, Xero will contact you by email within 5 days of the draw to notify the winner that they have won. Xero will then contact you with the specific details of the game and prize as soon as possible. If you don’t confirm your acceptance of winning the competition within 10 days of Xero contacting you, you will forfeit your prize and Xero may allocate the prize to another eligible entry (also to be drawn at random).
8. Xero may be required to publish or make available details of the draw, including the surnames and counties of the winners. You can object to your details being published or made available, or reduce the amount of information published or made available, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org - note Xero may still be required to provide your details to the Advertising Standards Authority.
9. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent to Xero using your name, business and photographs for any publicity associated with the Prize Draw without further payment or other compensation to you.
10. Xero’s decisions on all matters relating to the Prize Draw (including eligibility of entries, location and date of the game, and the operation of the prize draw) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Other than liability that Xero can’t exclude or limit by law, Xero has no liability to you (including liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) in connection with the Prize Draw.
12. The Prize Draw is governed by the laws of England and the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the Prize Draw.