Marketing funding to help grow your practice
The Xero partner program rewards you with a range of benefits such as marketing funding to help your practice succeed.
Entitlements as a Xero partner
For silver, gold and platinum partners in Asia, Xero rewards include funding for marketing activities that promote your Xero partner status.Learn about the Xero partner program
Funding for marketing activities
We’ll share the costs with you
Get reimbursed up to the amounts shown here for approved activities and events. The higher your Xero partner status level, the more funding you enjoy.
- Silver partner: Up to US$500 a year for approved marketing activities + up to US$200 a quarter for approved events
- Gold partner: Up to US$5,000 a year for approved marketing activities + up to US$200 ar quarter for approved events
- Platinum partner: Up to US$10,000 a year for approved marketing activities + up to US$200 a quarter for approved events
Promote your Xero partner status
The partner marketing fund supports activities that promote your practice’s status as a Xero partner.
How the partner marketing fund works
Funding for approved activities and events
It’s best to apply for funding and gain pre-approval for your upcoming marketing spend. We’ll reimburse approved activities and events up to the limits for your partner status.
- Approved marketing activities: Supplier invoices are reimbursed dollar-for-dollar up to the limit
- Approved events: Supplier invoices for venue rental and catering only are reimbursed in full up to the limit
- You can apply for funding to help with both marketing and event costs for the same event or workshop
- Your marketing fund entitlement refreshes every new financial year end (at the end of March)
- If you’ve got queries or need help, please reach out to your Xero account manager or simply email us
Using partner marketing funds
You can use the funds to attract new clients or raise awareness of Xero among your existing clients.
- Examples of what can be funded include the costs of advertising, editorial and Xero collateral; travel and accommodation are excluded
- Marketing activities must include a Xero partner badge, promote the benefits of Xero and, if possible, a call to action to visit xero.com
Four easy steps to receive marketing funding
Just follow these steps to apply for and receive reimbursement from the partner marketing fund.
Step 1. Apply for funding
Fill in the online application form before starting your activity. We’ll assess its eligibility and be in touch within five business days.Jump down to the application form
Step 2. Go ahead with your activity
Once you receive pre-approval for funding, you can get on with marketing with peace of mind. We’d love to see photos of your ads and events.Email the Asia partner team
Step 3. Share all related information
Once your marketing activity is complete, send us the details, any invoices from suppliers, and invoice us for the amount to be reimbursed.Email the Asia partner team
Step 4. Woohoo – money in the bank!
Once we’ve verified your invoices, we’ll process your reimbursement. Note that it can take up to 30 days before you receive payment.Read the marketing fund guide (PDF)
Marketing resources for your practice
Marketing guides and checklists
Explore marketing guides and checklists specifically for accounting and bookkeeping firms.
Make the most of your marketing with Xero
Get pointers on planning a campaign or event that highlights your partner status to new or existing clients.
Marketing collateral ready for use
Find marketing & sales resources to help your practice grow, including collateral ready to share with clients.
Partner marketing fund application form
Please complete this form before incurring any costs. We’ll be in touch to assess your application.
Become a Xero partner
Join the Xero community of accountants and bookkeepers. Collaborate with your peers, support your clients and boost your practice.