Information regarding auto-renewal, cancellation, pricing and other terms
Your Xero subscription will automatically renew, and your card will be automatically charged the then current fees for the Xero subscription type or service(s) you’ve selected on a recurring basis until you cancel or delete your Xero subscription.
To cancel your Xero subscription, you must provide one month's notice. You can do so by going into the My Xero tab in your account (get more information or contact us at support.xero.com for help . If you cancel your Xero subscription, you will still be charged for the notice period.
Pricing and other terms
If you have elected to buy a paid subscription, you are not eligible for a free trial. If you have elected a free trial subscription, your trial will expire after 30 days, or earlier if you elect to buy a subscription before then.
To continue using Xero after your free trial expires, you will need to purchase a subscription and enter your credit card information in Xero for processing. Features in the free trial edition are limited.
Xero and Spark offer full terms and conditions
- The offer and promo code is valid until midnight 31 May 2019.
- Promo cannot be used in conjunction with any other Xero offer.
- Promo code cannot be used for an organisation that has used a promo code in last 31 days.
- The code can only be applied by the subscriber for the Xero organisation or by a principal administrator.
- Xero expenses, projects and payroll are free for the first active user. Each additional active user will be charged in accordance with standard pricing for each add-on.
- Once the offer period has ended, Xero subscription and upgrade pricing will automatically be charged at standard Xero rates.
- Xero may extend, cancel or amend the offer at any time at its sole discretion.
- The offer cannot be transfers to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits.
- If you have an accounting advisor, eg accountant or bookkeeper, we recommend speaking to your advisor before setting up or upgrading your Xero plan. Neither Spark or Xero are liable for any fee imposed by your advisor to affect the setup, conversion or upgrade.
For new Xero customers
The Xero subscription price will be free for the first three months starting from the purchase date. This offer applies to new starter, standard and premium NZ subscriptions only.
For existing Xero customers
The three month offer applies to your next three Xero subscription billing periods from the day you use the promo code. New services are billed at the same period as your original subscription.
Xero Consultation Terms and Conditions
The offer includes:
One free one (1) hour face to face consultation with a Xero specialist at a Spark Business Hub in Wellington or Christchurch only.
- This offer can only be redeemed and a calendar time booked online on the specific link provided in the Spark email and can only be redeemed by the intended recipient of the email.
- Contact details must be provided as part of the online booking process.
- The consultation must be used before 30 June 2019 or is forfeited.
- Consultations have limited availability and bookings will be treated on a first in first served basis.