New Xero pricing plans in ZAR*
Starting 15 November, 2022, the new Xero pricing plans in ZAR will take effect (see pricing below). This means that all new South African subscriptions will only be able to be purchased under the new Xero pricing plans in ZAR. For existing subscriptions in USD, a tool in Xero will be provided to help you move to the new Xero pricing plans in ZAR.
- Starter plans will be R 396.75 a month
- Standard plans will be R 638.25 a month
- Premium plans will be R 868.25 a month
- Xero Ledger plans will be R 69.00 a month
- Cashbook plans will be R 224.25 a month
- Any optional add-ons you have as part of your subscription will also be available in ZAR
- Expenses from R69 a month for first user, and R69 a month per additional users
- Projects from R120.75 a month for first user, and R86.25 a month per additional users
- Analytics Plus will be R120.75 a month for unlimited users
*Prices are in South African Rand and include VAT.
Moving to the new Xero pricing plans in ZAR
Your existing South African Xero subscription(s) under the USD pricing plans will not be automatically updated to ZAR. Starting 15 November 2022, South African Xero subscriptions will need to be moved to the new Xero pricing plans in ZAR by the subscriber in Xero. More information on this experience will be provided in the coming months.
Xero pricing plans in USD
Xero Starter, Standard and Premium plan prices are changing on 15 November 2022.
- Current: $22/mo
- New: $25/mo
- Change: +$3
- Current: $35/mo
- New: $40/mo
- Change: +$5
- Current: $47/mo
- New: $54/mo
- Change: +$7
On 15 March 2023, Xero retail prices for Ledger and Cashbook plans are increasing.
- Current: $3/mo
- New: $4/mo
- Change: +$1
- Current: $12/mo
- New: $13/mo
- Change: +$1
All pricing is in USD.
Details about the price change
Plans that are changing
- The details of this price change relate to subscribers on Starter, Standard, Premium, Xero Ledger and Cashbook plans in USD in South Africa, as well as the rest of Africa, the Middle East and Europe (excluding the United Kingdom).
- If you’d like a reminder of what plan you’re on, go to subscription.xero.com.
Discounts and promo codes on plans will continue to be honoured
If your clients have a current Xero discount or promo code, it will be applied to the new pricing from 15 November 2022, and will continue for the length of time originally agreed.
When the price changes take effect
The price changes for business plans take effect at 2am SAST on 15 November 2022, the price changes for partner plans take effect at 2am SAST on 15 March 2023, and will show on invoices from these dates onward.
Here’s information for other regions